Chapter 8

I looked at her.
"I'm not planning on doing that till after we're married."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"But I do hope you will sleep here with me."

"Of course I will daring". ( I know vampires don't sleep but I think it makes the story better)

"I think  you should go tell Jane everything."

"Oh yeah, Jane is probably wondering where I am."

After she said that she left. I went down to talk with Aro but he wasn't there. So I went to his chambers and he was sitting with paper.

"Aro I need to get a wedding ring for Mela."

"That does cause a problem brother."

" I was thinking that I could go out during the night and get one for her."

"As long as you don't get caught, I see no problem brother."

"Wait one more thing I need you to keep her occupied while I go get a ring."

"Yes brother I will take care of it."

After Aro said that I went up to my chambers to find Mela and Jane sitting on my bed talking. I just let them go. I have a feeling Jane is going to be Mela's maid of honor. I need to find a best man. I will have Marcus ordain us and I will have Aro as my best man.

I looked out a window to see if it was dark yet and it was. Then I was walking I bumped into Aro.

"Brother I'm going to go occupy Mela."

"Okay thank you brother I will be back shorty."

After Aro went up the stairs I went downstairs and asked Jane to set up a proposal place.

"Jane?"

"Yes master?"

"I need you to make a proposal place for Mela and I."

"Do whatever you want just make sure it has tulips, and it has to be romantic."

"Yes master it will be amazing."

"Oh since Mela is my best friend I'll make sure it's something she will love."

"Great, thank you!"

After Jane said she will help I left. I decided to not bring anyone with me. I'm going to make this decision by myself. It's something I want and need to do. I jumped behind tall buildings until I got to the jewelry store. It wasn't open. Thank god I don't want to see humans. I went through the back door so I wouldn't be seen. I started looking at the rings. There is so many how am I supposed to pick one. Well I don't like the huge ones. I like the simple ones. Simple but beautiful that's what in looking for. I walked further down the line and I saw it. It's perfect it has two parts to it. The top part has the diamond. The second part just is a band. It's detailed with flowers. I think Mela will love it.

But wait a second will it fit. I put it on my finger and it fit me so I hope it fits her. I looked at the price it was five hundred and fifty dollars. It doesn't matter how much it costs. The Volturi has more money than you can ever imagine.  So I grabbed a velvet box and put the ring in. Then I put the money on the counter as l left. I got back to the castle in a blink of an eye. I hid the ring in my cloak and walked up to my chambers. Aro was talking about my painting collection. Mela was listening to him talk. I looked at Aro and he said he had to go make wedding invitations. I waited for him to leave. Then I looked at Mela.

"I want to take you downstairs my love."