Chapter 7

She stood right in front of him.

"Give me your hand dear."

She looked at him and gave him her hand. Aro looked at her and read her thoughts.

"Oh dear happy news indeed."

She looked at him with a please don't tell face. Aro looked at me and smiled.

"Well it seems we have a wedding to plan for."

Oh my god she loves me. She loves me! I'm no longer in hell. I looked over to Mela and she smiled and blushed. I guess I should go hug her, but Jane beat me. Now here is where the problem gets worse. I know nothing about her and she knows nothing about me. I knew this was love at first sight. But I don't know if she is one of those people who believe in love at first sight. After I thought it over I walked over to Mela. I took her hand and took her to my library.

"Mela I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I loved you since the first time I saw you. You are the most intriguing creature on his earth. I was afraid to say anything to you. I know things are moving way to fast. But I think a love like this can't go any other way. I love you Mela."

I took my eyes off her for one second then I looked back up and she was crying.

"Are you okay my love?"

She looked at me and said yes. That had to of been the most beautiful thing I ever heard in all my years of existence.

"I love  you so much Caius."

I knew you liked me when we first talked. I can read emotions too. I could see how much you loved me, and you didn't even know a lot about me. But true love doesn't need to know everything about someone to happen. We can learn over time.

"I know we will be together forever Caius."

Plus Marcus told me about our relationship. He said it was going to last till the end of time.

"That is what makes me so confident in our love."

"I love you so so so much my love."

"I love you way more than you can ever know my darling Mela."

"So I think it's time to tell each other about ourselves."

"I agree."

" I'll go first my love."

"Okay dear."

"I'm the second member of the Volturi. I'm a hopeless romantic. I
love to read medieval poetry, and books in general. I love to learn and I want you to know I'm not the bad person people say I am. I can be an asshole when needed but other than that I'm kind."

"It's very nice to know you Caius."

"Thank you my love."

"Okay my turn."

"I love nature and flowers especially tulips. I love to read as well, I love to cook even though I'm a vampire and I'm a extreme hopeless romantic".

" You are even more interesting than I thought, I love it."

"Well we can do anything now".

"Darling I think we should start taking about the wedding."

"Yes I agree but I think you should see where you will be living from here on out."

"Caius what do you mean?"

"I want you to see my chamber."

"Okay darling."

The Volturi has a huge castle it takes up a huge chunk of Volterra. So my chamber would probably take up the entire Cullen estate. I took her up to my room and opened the door.

"Caius, this room is gigantic."

"You get used to it after a while."

She looked at my bookshelves then moved over to my collection of Picasso paintings.

"They're are beautiful my love."

"Not as beautiful as you."

She looked at me and blushed beat red. Then she walked over to my bed. Then she looked at me. I blushed and looked down.

"Thats a huge bed."

"Um yes it is."

I couldn't look at her I know what she's thinking. That doesn't need to happen till later.