Chapter 9

I took her downstairs and walked to the throne room.

"Mela I want you to stay out here for a little okay?"

"Yes darling."

I walked inside it was beautiful. It had tulips everywhere and there is pearls and rubies on the floor next to a rose petal trail. Thank you Jane. I went out and got Mela.

"Close your eyes darling"

She closed her eyes and followed me. I opened the door and walked her to the center of the room.

"No peaking my love."

"I'm not dear."

I let go of her hand and got on one knee, and opened the ring box.

"Open your eyes Mela".

She opened her eyes and saw me.

"Mela will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes Yes oh Caius I love you so much!"

She knelt down and hugged me. That's when we kissed. It was our first kiss together. I started kissing her more passionately she kissed me back just as passionate. We stood up and I put the ring on her finger. She looked so happy. I can tell you I'm the most happiest man in the world. I had Jane and Alec clean up the stuff in the throne room. After they cleaned up I called Aro and Marcus down to the throne room. They all came in and sat down. Aro just smiled, Marcus already seen this happen in his vision so he just smiled too.

"Aro , Marcus I have proposed to Mela."

"She said yes."

"Mela would like to show you her ring."

"Let's see it Mela."

Mela walked up to Aro and Marcus and showed them the ring.

"Magnifico!"

" It's so pretty Mela."

"Thank you master Aro."

"No call me Aro from now on, your going to be Cauis's wife. You are the same level as Caius now."

"Marcus I guess this means I no longer call you master either."

"That's correct Mela."

I just stood there and smiled. She is so happy. I looked at her and she smiled we kissed and went up stairs.

"We need to talk about wedding plans."

"I agree with you."

When we got up to our room I sat on my bed. Mela sat next to me.

"Who do you want as your maid of honor?"

"Jane."

"That's what I thought ha ha."

She smiled and looked at me.

"Who do want as your best man?"

"Aro."

"Who is going to marry us?"

"Marcus will."

"Who all do you want at the wedding?"

"I want the Cullens there."

"You do?"

"Yes back before I came to the
Volturi I was in his coven."

"Really Mela I didn't know?"

"Yes."

"Okay I'll have Aro send the invitations."

"Well I think we should get some rest darling."

"The closet over there has your clothes in it. Plus I had Jane get you some new clothes."

"Awe thank you honey!"

I went over to my closet and changed into my pjs. I looked over to Mela she was changing into her pjs as well. I got in bed and she got in next to me.

"Mela I don't want you to worry I don't plan on doing anything but sleep with you, okay?"

"Yes I don't want that yet either."

I moved closer to her and kissed her goodnight. Then we cuddled as we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with my arms around her. She was still asleep so I waited till she woke up to move. She turned over and looked at me. I looked into her beautiful ruby eyes. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back. It turned from a two kisses to a passionate make out session. We have so much passion towards each other. After that was over we got up and got dressed. We walked down to the throne room and started our day.