Chapter 10

I took Mela to the throne room. She is going to become my queen. I told Aro he needs to get a throne for Mela. We walked into the throne and there was a gold throne that looks somewhat like mine but has a special touch for her. It's right next to mine of course.

"It's beautiful my love."

"I love it."

"Good my love I'm glad you love it."

I watched as my beautiful fiancé sat down in her throne.

"Mela I hope you know that you will be getting queen responsibilities now."

"I do my love I just hope I do okay."

"You will do just fine, darling I assure you."

"I think she's a little afraid of becoming queen."

Oh well then. I think we should stop thinking about that for now. I'm getting married! I need to worry about the wedding.

As the day ended Mela and myself left the throne room and went to our room.

"Darling we need to finish our wedding plans."

" I agree with you my love."

"Jane is taking me to go get me dress. I think she will be getting her bridesmaid dress as well."

"We need to pick a date for the wedding."

"Hmm how about July 9th."

"That's perfect darling!"

"It's settled then we shall be married on July 9th."

"I'll have Aro send out the invitations tonight since he didn't send them yet."

"Okay."

I can't wait to marry Mela. She is the love of my life. I never thought I would get over Athenodora. It all works out in the end I guess. Well I suppose I'll go to bed. The next thing I know Mela has already got into bed, waiting for me.

When I woke up I looked over to see Mela smiling.

"Good morning beautiful."

After I said that Mela hugged me tightly.

" Thank you honey."

"I love you so much darling."

"I love you more than you can ever know. I felt kinda thirsty so I looked in the mirror and sure enough my eyes were turning black."

"Honey I'm going to go feed. Do you wish to join me!"

"Yes darling I wouldn't mind having a drink."

I got dressed in my black tux and my Volturi crest. Mela was wearing a stunning black dress that went to the floor. We walked hand in hand down to the feeding room. I waited as a couple tourists came in. After we feed Mela left with Jane to go buy her dress. I decided to go paint. I am a huge art fan. I always enjoyed the fine arts. I went to my office and painted a red tulip with pearls wrapped around the stem. I'm going to give it to Mela when she gets back. Tulips are her favorite. I think she like pearls she's always wearing them.