Chapter 11 (The Wedding)

Mela's Point of View
It's the day of the wedding and I'm so nervous. I'm marrying my soul mate today. I'm in the process of getting my hair and makeup done. Apparently Heidi and Jane think it's important for me to look perfect.

"Can you please stop putting the curler so close to my head Jane!"

"Oh sorry!"

I'm just about to get into my dress it's so beautiful. It's just what I dreamt it would be. I stepped in and pulled it up.

"Oh my you look so pretty Mela!" "Thank you Jane!"

I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. I never thought I could look like this.

"Heidi could you hand me my bouquet?"

"Of course here you go."

"Thank you."

The bouquet was made from red and white tulips. Around the stem was pearls that hung down when I held it. It was based off the painting Caius painted for me.

"It's time Mela!"

Here I go.

Caius's Point of View
I'm running around like a mad man. Everything must be perfect for my Mela. She hasn't seen anything yet so it definitely has to be perfect. I chose the theme of red and white. A little cliché but I like the idea. I have red chandeliers with pearls hanging off them and red table with white tulips as the center piece. The cake is a five teared white cake. It has red tulip accents and pearls of course. There my Mela's favorite. Enough about the venue details I have to get ready!