Chapter 17

Caius' P.O.V
The flight to London was long and boring. I started to feel nervous as we pulled up to our chateau. Mila and I were staying in London for the next two and a half weeks. Aro was right the landscape is simply gorgeous. It was a cobblestone building covered in yellow roses. Definitely something Mela would enjoy. We both love the finer things in life. When we walked  we could see that the decor was Victorian. It was definitely us. I could tell that Marcus and Aro spend a lot time finding this place. I walked with Mela upstairs to the master bedroom. I threw all of my bags into the wardrobe and looked at Mela. She was unpacking all of her bags. I didn't know if she was stalling or just mindlessly making herself at home. So many things were going through my mind. I couldn't even think of one thing at a time. One of the things I can't stop thinking about is what's going to happen when we come back. Am I just going to take back my place in the throne or live somewhere else with Mela? Or what if she wants to do something other than ruling alongside me? There's just so many things to talk about. I didn't know where to start. I especially don't know what Mela is thinking. I just need to stop worrying about it and think about my darling wife.

Mela's P.O.V
I could tell that Caius was in deep thought. He was just standing there staring at the wardrobe. I could definitely tell he was waiting for something but I don't know what. I think we're going to wait till after dinner before we start anything. We've never been the kind of people who rush into things super fast without thinking first. Especially in this case. I love him so much for that. He's always so considerate of my thoughts and feelings.