Chapter 14 (The Reception)

Mela's P.O.V
I walked arm and arm in with my dearest Caius. For the first time as husband and wife. They used the throne room as the reception hall since it's the biggest room in the castle. It was covered in lavish scarlets and reds. Oh and the pearls! That defiantly must of been Caius's idea.
He knows how much I love them. I ran up to Jane and hugged her.

"Jane I can't believe it I'm so happy."

We were served lamb with mint sauce. I had mine severed rare of course. Caius and I had some small talk while we ate nothing to important. I think everyone is going to start the speeches. Jane ran up and stole the microphone off Alec.

"Mela you are my best friend and I'm so happy to see that you found your mate!"

I smiled at Jane and mouthed thank you. Caius grabbed my hand and we held hands the whole time during the speeches.
Carlisle went up after Jasper.

"Mela you've been like a daughter to me. Even though you left us a while ago we never stopped caring about you. Congratulations to Caius and Mela."

Caius's P.O.V
Carlisle didn't mention me in his speech but Mela seemed very appreciative. I'm just going to let it slide. It's Aro's turn for his speech. This is going to be good.