[4] ' ..yeowch! '

(my creativity ran low, what an amazing chapter title)

It was an average day in the Regretevator - nothing was odd, except one thing,
Infected had sprained his leg earlier, so he was finding trouble to walk (haha skill issue /j) a lot of the time, he'd stumble or trip, so when Infected came into the empty elevator, except for Pest being the only one who was inside noticed this immediately (man why is pest always in the elevator on his own sometimes in these things im writing at this point im making them kiss next chapter. /hj.)

" Erm , are you alright there? " Pest croaked, a bit concerned. Infected pointed to his leg, then replied : " I SPR@1N3D MY LEG. "
" Oh, hmm ,, try stretching it or resting it. " Pest chimed once again, replying to Infected.

" Here , ill help you. " Pest said, waltzing over towards Infected, he was very close to Infected's face (KISS KISS KISS KISS!!! KISS HOMOS!!!! ,, sorry) while trying to direct him on what to do with his leg and tried to somewhat help Infected.

Pest asked Infected on how he even sprained his leg, and he (infected) just replied, saying he tripped on a pipebomb, or something.

After awhile, Pest got tired and gave up, and Infected was just, thinking - of something, random things even I cant describe in this wattpad ;-;

Later on, Pest ended up leaving the elevator, when he reached his destination. Infected stood in the elevator, absolutely lost in his thoughts : " he stood so close to my face, almost as if he was about to - . . . " He immediately stopped thinking and gasped as soon as he thought of that, he immediately tried to brush it off and when his floor that he desired to go on came up, he waltzed away.

(sorry if this was short and a bit shitty i had a bad headache writing this ☹️)