' [14] woah! '

(chapter jumpscare :3)
(continuation from chapter 13!)

As Infected pinned Pest to the wall, Pest could feel his stomach twist and turn, as if butterflies were planting a whole garden in his own belly, he continued to sweat, nervously backed into this corner, he looked down at Infected, who had his hands around Pest's waist, (gay. gay. homosexual. gay.) stepping on his tippy toes to reach Pest, he kissed Pest's forehead, softly staining it with his sweaty yet soft lips, Pest was red, he looked as if he was boiling, Infected looked up at Pest, smirking mischievously, he obviously had something planned. " H3H, are you @lright with me do1n' this, Pesty? " Infected said, eagerly staring at Pest. Pest was tounge-tied, he nodded.

Pest bent down a little so Infected could reach him, (basically squatting?? idk) Infected passionately kissed Pest, his lips softly touching Pest's, both basking in eachother's warmth, both forgetting Bive was in the elevator, they both turned to her, "ERM.. WOW! UH, UUH. YOUR BOTH SPREADING NANO-BITES!!! IM OUTTA HEERE!" Bive yelped, she ran out the second elevator dinged to a floor. Infected turned his head back to Pest, reaching in for another kiss, Pest was sweating, so red he felt as if his fingers were tingling. Infected caressed Pest's hair, playing with it as he continued to passionately kiss him, Pest placed his own (big) hands on Infected's waist, pulling him closer. "W0WZ@! You'r3 really in love<3with m3, huh? :3" Infected said, cheerfully, "Of course I am, Infected.." Pest said, smirking and grinning.

259 words, cliffhanger again !!! >_<