[5] " lovebug ,, or beetle . "

(hai! sorry i didnt write for awhile, im at a lodge and its pretty busy 💔 im only at this place for 1 week tho so im alright,, for now ⁉️🗣️)

It was another day in the Regretevator, in the span of,, 4 to 3 or (im actually not sure) days, Infected and Pest have grown to know each other, as friends, and somewhat bonded. HOWEVER, after a few days: Pest was starting to overthink that friendship, not in a bad way, in a romantic way, i think, he would usually think of something or have thoughts of something related to Infected, in some-way, constantly. And Infected had things similar to this too, only with Pest, only having thoughts of Pest, so when Infected and Pest bump into each other once again in the Regretevator, they tended to react to each other, differently.

(next chapter they'll kiss i think if you want that idk)

" .. Oh ! Hi Infected .. " Pest said, stumbling on his own words as if he was tripping on ice. " H3Y PEST ,, UHRRMM,, HH0W @RE Y0U ? " Infected responded, and inquired. " IIIIIiiiimmmm good. " He answered Infected.

" Hey .. um .. Infected? Can I tell you something? " Pest asked, his face turning red for no reason; he was nervous to speak for some odd reason.

" SuR3 , g0 @HEAD! " Infected acknowledged him, waiting to hear what Pest was going to say.

(no its not a confession don't get your hopes up)

" I keep thinking about you, I keep having these weird,, thoughts about you too, not in some like WEIRD way its like in some romantic (wow how surprising its romantic /sarc) way - and I don't know if its normal or not but I just needed to tell you this so you know and- " The elevator's chime notifying the next floor discontinued him, Pest set off out the elevator as soon as the door opened to where his exact floor was, the door closing behind him before Infected could yell " W@IT!!! " .

Infected immediately felt like he did something wrong, even though he didn't, but them again he was involved in whatever 'romantic thoughts' that Pest kept thinking of. He just had to wait till the next time he saw Pest to tell him. (go make up whatever thing he wants to tell Pest and ill like it if its correct,, :3)

(381 words, woah
anyways - ill do something dramatic next chapter considering how um,, ya this chapter was dramatic ,, i think)

(381 words, woahanyways - ill do something dramatic next chapter considering how um,, ya this chapter was dramatic ,, i think)