[6] ' dreaming with you '

(THANK YOU RIZZYMCFIZZY FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH SOME OF THE IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER ,, :3)

(read chapter 5 to understand what happened pretty please if ur reading this and have not read chapter 5 !!!!)

After what happened with Pest, Infected went back to where his floor, resting on his bedz However, he heard someone snoring: from his little closet with a red shiny button in it, he tip-toed, quietly trying not to wake who it was.

It was Pest.

He immediately poked Pest, pestering him, (hahaha comedy so funny!!!) but he wouldn't wake up. Infected decided to carry Pest, bridal-style, and take him to his comfortable sofa (he has one on his floor in Regretevator!!!!) and coated him with a blanket, Pest snored calmly, tired - he was exhausted from overthinking whatever happened in the Regretevator to the point he just went to Infected's apartment for some reason, probably hoping to talk there instead of an elevator, which makes sense why - you wouldn't want people walking into an elevator to see you talking to some guy you love- (im only saying that because from Pest's perspective um #### #######) FRIEND who's company you love about your thoughts about them !!!!1!1!1!1! It would be embarrassing; from Pest's perspective, meanwhile Infected would think that'd be alright in his perspective.

After awhile, Infected got tired as-well, and seeing as how he uses the sofa that Pest is sleeping on as a bed, he had to probably sleep somewhere else-or MAYBEE,, there was another solution. Infected started making his way towards the sofa, then lifting the blanket up so he could slip himself in, next to Pest, thinking it would be alright. When he finally made his way into the.. sofa-bed, Pest wrapped his arms around Infected, hugging him, "this guy has a sweet spot,, awh! how cute ,," Infected thought to himself, Pest got a bit closer, and closer to Infected, by the time now Pest was really really close to Infected - and then, Pest woke up.

He got worried, being in this position near Infected, hugging him, in a somewhat 'sofa-bed' , being EXTRA close to him, it was like it was making him have butterflies in his stomach, he was red and nervous about whatever the hell was just happening. Infected was still up and awake, so he noticed Pest was awake, he smiled at Pest, his warm smile cheering Pest up a bit. " .. Hey Infected .. " Pest spoke, trembling on his words like he did before. (in chapter 5!!!1!1!1!!1)

" 0H ! H3Y P3ST,, " Infected responded, calmly - still sweating from how close they still were. Pest got even closer, spite the fact he was still awake, he knew what he was pretty much doing, he put his hands on Infected's shoulders; still getting closer, and Infected put his arms around Pest, hugging him, cuddling him. They were both so close to eachother, Pest leaned even closer, and so did Infected, eventually - their lips met.

They both kissed, so passionately, having a longer kiss than they both intended - both of them holding hands, as if it was a fantasy, as if it was some dream, but it wasn't - they both dreamt and thought of this for a long time, and now they both finally have been granted it, a miracle, something so amazing, something thats even incredible, something that can even change lives, its love.

After awhile of them kissing, both were hugging each-other tightly, both enjoying the warmth of one-another's. (if that makes sense)

" I love you. "
" 1 L0V3 Y0U T00. "

(599 words! wow! im not finished writing this wattpad, you may think i am after writing how they kissed, but im NOT DONE!!! im leaving you all on a CLIFFHANGER!!!! HAHAHHAHAA!!!!! sorry - ill probably write more sooner, when i get the motivation, but for now uhh cliffhanger :3)