' [7] i cant believe. '

(happy new year guys - happy 2024 :3)

It had been days after the events that occurred at Infected's apartment - it was now once again: an average day in the Regretevator. Pest and Infected in the elevator, both remaining silent. Split was in the elevator beforehand, but left due to how awkward it was and how she had arrived at where she had to go. Pest looked at Infected; just staring, and then he spoke, " So are we .. still friends or are we .. different. " Pest's voice was calm and collected, he was sweating, a bit nervous to ask this, even though he's a serious person. (beetle guy actually! erm /j)

" Wh@t d0 y0U m3@n?-"
" I'm talking about what happened at your apartment. "
They both felt the awkward yet nervous tension rise, both were just generally nervous about each other's response's. " I M3AN .. 1f you c0ns1der us s0m3th1ng els3 .. can you at least tell me .. "

" I .. consider us partners? THATS only if you want that, or want to be like, y'know .. a thing.. BUT THATS UP TO YOU AND IM NOT TRYING TO PRESSURE YOU INTO SOMETHING OR FORCE YOU INTO SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT!!!!1!1!1!!!!1!1 "

(balls)
(sorry i got too silly)

Long pause.

" I .. c0ns1der us lik3 th@t too .. "
" Really? "
" YES .. @fter all the 3vents that happened @t my apartment,, why w0uldn't I?? "

Infected started getting closer to Pest, when Infected was close enough, he gave Pest a little peck on the cheek (i believe peck is another word for kiss, correct me if wrong ..) before scurrying off away to his floor.

Wowzers.

(269 words)
(sorry if this chapter or part was out of character, 💔💔)

(269 words)(sorry if this chapter or part was out of character, 💔💔)