' [9] "cat's outta the bag ..!" '

Infected and Pest were alone in the elevator again, both stood close to each - other, and both holding hands and having conversations with each - other, and from moment to moment or second to second, time flew by, or any second he had, Pest would usually experience a small little smooch from Infected, (usually on the cheek!!!!!!!!! or lips if they were standing close enoughgrgrgrgrr i love them the gays sillies im) unfortunately, someone had walked in on this.
Poob was quietly humming to themself while joyously entering the Regretevator - they had came in on the wrong time, and had spotted the exact events they had seen with his own eyes, capturing it like a camera clicking to capture a memory. ' Infected kissed Pest on the cheek ' - this thought flickered through their mind, they was shocked, flabbergasted, and blew their party tweezer (or horn) just to show how shocked they was, which was unnecessary, they then turned around and leaped out the doors, and right on time, the doors closed, Poob left. " Well I mean .. they left, they're probably not going to tell anyone- " Pest was about to finish his sentence, but was interrupted by Infected: " H3 S@W US SM00CH1NG!!!!! WELL .. M3 k1Ssing y0uR CHE3K, BUT STILL!!1!1!1!1! " Infected loudly exclaimed. " Im sure its not that bad, he wont tell anyone. " Pest said, trying to reassure Infected. " @LRIGHT.. IF YOUR R3ALLY SUR3..!! " (and then they made out /j) Pest hugged Infected, to make sure he felt alright, safe, and happy. Pest cared a lot about Infected's wellbeing, so if he's stressed or worried he'll do anything to try help him. The elevator door chimed, showcasing the next floor, both on them still stood im the elevator, and relaxed, nobody was entering, so it was okay.

 The elevator door chimed, showcasing the next floor, both on them still stood im the elevator, and relaxed, nobody was entering, so it was okay

(300 words)