004, keeping secrets

"JACKIE. . ." melody's heart dropped, her hands got sweaty. Jackie just stared at her, jaw dropped. Melody panicked, quickly walking towards the girl and pushing her inside her room, closing the door.

"what-what you saw, it's not what you think," melody quickly spit out, turning back around to look at Jackie.

"so you didn't just come out of Alex's room, hair messed up, and a hickey on your neck?" Jackie asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Melody's eyes narrowed. "yes I did. But it's none of you fucking business. " she said.

Jackie took a step back, "does anyone else know?"

Melody sighed "no, and no one is going to know, jackie." she replied, looking at her with a pointed look.

Jackie bit her lip, "i think Cole should know." she said. Melody stepped forward. "this isn't your decision to decide, and I said it's none of your fucking business. So you will not tell Cole, or your dumb little friends,"

"melody, it's wrong." Jackie protested.

Melody sighed. "but it feels right to me," she replied. "please, Jackie don't tell Cole."

Jackie hesitated before nodding, "i swear, I won't."

The two girls smiled at each other before going their separate ways.

MELODY SPIT out the remaining toothpaste before rinsing her mouth with water. She dried her mouth, and looked at herself in the mirror, she had snuck into Cole's room after his 'friend' left to get some concealer, covering the slight hickey, and getting a change of clothes, she decided she could shower after helping with chores, as she would get sweaty.

She heard a knock on the door, "yeah?" She called out, her voice echoing slightly. "mel, c'mon!" It was Danny. Melody smiled, "alright I'll be there in a second dan!"

She heard an okay, so she grabbed her hair tie, tying her hair in a slightly high ponytail, before opening the door, to see Cole waiting outside.

"hey, coley," she said, using the nickname she used to annoy him with in the third grade. Cole rolled his eyes, a smile forming on his lips. "shut up, smelly melly," he said, his arm going around her shoulder, melody cringed before Cole put her in a headlock.

She gasped, "cole , get the hell off of me!" she screamed, this got Danny's attention and Alex's as well. "nope, say I'm the bestest best friend you ever had, and maybe I left you go."

Melody continued to squirm, "no, you ugly headed bastard, get off!"
She slightly laughed out, trying to elbow him.

"alright then." was all Cole said before carrying her like a rag doll and throwing her over his shoulder, making her not touch her behind, but his hands on her thighs making sure she didn't fall to he death.

"cole put me down! Danny! A-alex, help!" she practically yelled out, punching his back, while Danny and Alex laughed their asses off much to her annoyance.

"nope. Now, c'mon we gotta go do chores," Cole said casually as he wasn't carrying a 143 pound girl over his shoulder. (I chose a random weight, but that's my aunt's weight and she's like the same size and height of the face claim, so I went with that!) Melody laughed out loud, her annoyance going away. "cole, seriously," she said, hanging upside down, so her voice was a little off.