019, caught

"COLE, SIT, AND DON'T SPEAK." George demanded, before he turned to melody. "I need you to stand right here, I wanna talk to you first." The girl felt her heart drop to her stomach with so much anxiety- she wanted to throw up.

"Melody." George started slowly as Melody stepped a little closer to Cole. "I am very disappointed in you. I thought out of all people you should be the one to understand Jackie's situation the most."

Melody felt tears prick in her eyes. She hated when people said that to her. Cole clenched his jaw, wanting to scream at his father. Why did have to say that. It was so un-fucking-necessary.

"But. ." George sighed. "I also wanted to talk to you about something." He said, looking between the pair.

"Yesterday, I got a call from the school," George looked at Melody, "you ran out the principal office, and your mother was there."

Melody took a deep breath. Cole quickly grabbed her arm. "Dad." He warned, only for George to ignore him.

"I was informed she wanted you to live with her again."

Melody froze. "No."

George quickly responded, "of course, no. But I need to get a lawyer just in case."

Cole scoffed, she fucking hated her mother - what a bitch. Melody nodded before looking at Cole as she cleared her throat and looked back at George.

"May I be excused?" She asked.

"Of course, I still need to talk to Cole, though."

Melody nodded before she turned to Cole as the boy sat up slightly and placed a light kiss on her forehead before she left. She really needed some fucking pizza right now.

Melody stomped up the stairs, unzipping her sweater before going in front of Jackie's room and lightly knocking on the door.

"Kie?" She softly called out before she heard a 'come in' which made her open the door and was neat with a smiling Jackie.

Melody smiled back, before walking closer to the bed and sitting down on it. "So, you had fun?" She wiggled her eyebrows, making Jackie laugh before she nodded her head.

"Yes, despite the throwing up," Jackie replied. "I'm sorry you guys are getting in trouble."

Melody shrugged. "Nothing new."
Before she yawns, her hand coming up to her face before she looked back at Jackie.

"Wanna sleep with me tonight?"

Melody nodded her head, "course," she then got up before Jackie got herself under the covers before the blonde girl followed her actions.

"You're warm."

"You're literally freezing!"

ALEX GROANED AS he tossed and turned all around his bed. He turned around, laying on his back, wondering why the hell he can't fall asleep. He folded his hands in his stomach before lightly tapping them. He needs to see Melody.

Alex sighed, his mind racing with thought debating whether he should see melody. After some thought, and for the first time ever; he decided not to.

But he was curious and confused why she wasn't at school today, he wanted to walk her to to her classes, he even waited at the door for her, but his mood changed once he realized she didn't come out, he didn't want to admit it but his whole day was ruined.