018, annoying

"YOU WANNA GO SKINNY DIPPING?" melody asked, as she stood up wondering if she heard Dylan correctly. Once the boy nodded, she looked at him like he was crazy. "You're crazy, absolutely crazy." She shook her head.

"C'mon, melly," Dylan begged. Melody rolled her eyes at the nickname, only Cole could call her that.

Cole scoffed, before flicking his beer cap at Dylan. "Don't call her that, weirdo,"

"Whatever, but c'mon!" Dylan quickly took off his hoodie, making everyone's attention turn to him, especially Cole's.

Number 19. Melody's and Cole's lucky number- they met on August 19, and from that day forward they were best friend's, they believed it was fate, so when Cole got into football in middle school, Melody got into cheerleading. She was always there, at every single game, and he was always there, at every single competition.

The old teammates awkwardly with much tension stared at each other, not knowing who should speak first, so Dylan did.

"Hey, man. It's not the NFL," he said, looking around his gaze landing on Cole and melody. "You know, we don't retire numbers, and since I took-"

"It's fine, it's not like I'm on the team anymore, right?" Cole shrugged his shoulders, as he stood up. Melody immediately soberd up.

Dylan looked nervous, "exactly."

Melody shook her head, "Cole. ." She muttered, standing up herself.

"It's fine, one cold one coming up," Melody didn't have enough time to say anything else as cike quickly walked away. Melody turned to Dylan, who just shrugged his shoulders in defense. Melody sighed before looking at Jackie, who shook her head.

"I thought we were skinny dipping!" They turned their attention to Olivia.

"Bitch," melody muttered, before going after her best friend.

MELODY WALKED UP AS SHE HEARD WOOD BREAKING, "Cole Walter, I found you," she sang out, making Cole look up at her but not returning her grin. Melody whined, "dude!" She yelled, Cole rolled his eyes playfully at her dramatics.

"You look like a angry lumber jack," melody sniffled a laugh, her hand coming up to her mouth, trying to cover it.

"Ha, ha. So funny." Cole laughed sarcastically, making melody walked closer to him.

"I know, I'm hilarious." She shrugged. "Now, give me some I'ma help start the fire,"

Cole shook his head, "you literally would rather eat a pickle then touch this dirty wood."

"Hey! I'm trying to help be grateful," melody laughed.

Cole smiled, finally. "Alright, alright," he picked up some pieces of wood. "Here, and be careful."

"Shit, it's heavy." Melody mumbled before they heard crunching making them look at a jackie, who was walking towards them.

"Wow," she said, and melody noticed Cole expression soften a bit, she smirked.

"Alright, I'll be taking these back, bye!" She walked before waving her hand out, leaving them to be alone. Once she was far away melody smiled- she can't wait to go to their wedding.