016, panic

Disclaimer.
Slight panic attack, talk of rape, and flashbacks.
Nothing graphic but please if you cannot read this please don't, and I'm always here to talk if you ever need someone to talk to.

MELODY LAUGHED BREATHLESSLY as Alex flipped them over, his hands finding a spot under her shirt, making shivers go down her spine. Melody pulled him closer, her legs wrapping around his waist, as Alex let out a slight whimper at this action.

"Oh- god." Alex shivers, "d- don't do that," his mumbled ,as melody began kissing down his jaw, careful not to kiss hard not wanting to leave any marks.

Melody grinned against his neck, making Alex Buck his hip into hers, despite his previous words. Alex quickly grabbed her face again, wanting desperately to feel her lips on his.

"Me- melody," Alex could barely say her name, without stuttering.

"Yes, baby?" Alex's heart picked up at the nickname, she was making it very hard to breathe right now.

"Take off your shirt, please."

Melody pulled back, standing up. Alex quickly say up, not wanting to be away from her. Melody gripped the ending of her shirt before quickly pulling over her head and taking it off.

Alex who sat at the edge of the bed, felt his breathing stop the moment she did. She was so beautiful. Breathtaking.

Alex slowly raised his arms, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer. Melody blushed, lightly as Alex didn't take his eyes off of her.

"You're so. . God, you're fucking beautiful, Mel."

Melody slightly giggled at his tone before Alex cleared his throat, "I wanna touch you, can- can I?"

Melody's heart burned, even though they had done this before, he didn't really touch her since he didn't know what he was doing. She was. . nervous.

Melody after a moment finally h answer. "Yes."

One single word, millions times it doesn't get uttered.

Alex pulled her closer before his lips connected to her chest. Melody's breath caught in her throat. Alex grabbed her leg, throwing it over his lap, causing he to straddle him.

His big hands gripped her waist, his fingers digging into the soft skin, but not enough to hurt her. Melody felt stuck. What the hell was wrong with her? she wanted this, so why isn't she enjoying it?

Melody felt Alex's hand travel to the back of her bra playing with her strap.

"Mark, stop."

"Stop touching me!"

"No, stop!"

"Please. . . please."

"Stop. Please stop." Melody found her voice.

Alex quickly pulled away. He looked up at Melody to ask what was wrong, but saw the look on her face. Oh no, he caused that. Shut, shit, shit.

He quickly shrugged off his zipper sweater, before putting it in her shoulders, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No- no," Melody's hand shook, Alex didn't notice as he was to busy zipping up his sweater on her.

He felt horrible. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry. Melody, I'm so sorry." He repeated like it was a prayer. He felt like a piece of shit. He should've known she wasn't comfortable with that. He should've fucking known.