017, sorry

I'm feeding y'all rn.

MELODY WOKE UP, she felt like her face was gonna burn off, fuck she hated crying. She betted her eyes are all puffy too. But melody turned around, expecting Cole to be there but he was nowhere to be found. Melody looked around confused, where the hell did he go? She sat up slightly then heard a crunch, she quickly looked down and saw a sticky note suck on her shoulder.

She looked confused but pulled it off of her sweater, before reading it.

'i'm at Erin's house. Smack me when I get home. :) love you. please eat.'

Melody scoffed. Asshole. But she got up wanting to see Alex but she felt bad about freaking out on him and telling him why. She sighed before getting her clothes ready. She pulled out some baggy jeans and a long sleeve shirt, wanting to be comfortable.

She got in shower, said good morning to Benny who tiredly waved back and went back into his room before she stepped into the shower. Ah, she couldn't wait till feel clean.

"HEY, GOOD MORNING." George called as Melody skipped down the stairs, noticing how quiet the house is. Melody smiled, "morning, where's everyone?"

"Oh, they left to help Jackie." George said to her.

"Hm, we have cucumber?" Melody hummed before going to the fridge searching. George nodded at the bottom, before the door open to reveal Katherine.

"Hey, how was the game?"

"Brutal."

Melody laughed before closing the fridge with her hip. "Hey, Mel. You doing okay?"

Melody froze slightly before turning around. "Yeah, why do ask?" She said before grabbing the cutting board and George helped her out by grabbing a knife, carefully handing it to her.

"Oh, nothing." Katherine shrugged before turning back to her husband. "Cole didn't show up."

Melody decided to tune out the conversation because if she didn't she would tell them where Cole was and she wasn't a snitch.

After a minute she was done, she quickly said bye but was slightly ignored, making her shrug and go upstairs. She wanted to watch vampire diaries again.

"OW! OW!" Cole yelled in pain as Melody began smacking him with her history notebook, with a hard cover. Melody didn't stop besides Cole's yelling and pleads. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"What are you sorry for?" Melody asked as she began to now his his stomach making the boy groan.

"I'm sorry for leaving you for Erin!" Cole yelled in pain, before Melody got one good hit, knocking his air out. "A-ah." Cole gasped out before melody placed the history book down.

"Let's go see what's for breakfast," she skipped down the stairs.

"WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED?" melody asked, as she opened her locker. Jackie, who stood beside her, crossed her arms over her chest, sighing a frown on her lips.