19. Hurt ?

Rudransh's pov

Next morning I woke up , the first thing that greeted me was her peaceful sleeping face. I smiled and softly carresed her soft cheeks.

"She looks so precious , my precious baby." I softly whispered and kissed her forehead.

I looked at her face for one time again before going to get ready for office. Wehn I came back in the room after getting ready , anya was sitting on the bed rubbing her eyes.

"You woke up ?" I asked as I was tying my tie.

"Yeah , why didn't you wake me early ? I could've prepared breakfast and lunch for us."

"I know , don't worry. Anyway it's Sunday today. I just have this one meeting. I will be back by 2 pm."

"Why 2 pm ? You just have one meeting na ?"

"I have to check the warehouse too." She looked at me and nodded her head.

"Anya , if I get late. Eat up the lunch."

"Okay." I went towards her and gave her a peck. She widen her eyes.

"W..h..at ?"

"My morning dose , now I will be leaving. Take care. I love you."

"I love you too." She spoke shyly. I looked at her with a small smile and left.

_______________

After the meeting i went to the warehouse to see how the work was going in there. I greeted Arjun and signalled him to follow me in my cabin.

We both took a seat and I looked at him with my eyebrows raised slightly.

"What's the status."

"Boss , I am afraid to say but we might have to declare a war today."

"War ? Why is it so and with whom ?"

"The rajputs , I don't think they are going to keep it down. Our men who are secretly keeping an eye on mam told me how mam was about to be involved in an accident."

"When did the incident happen ?"

"2 days back."

"2 days back ? Why was I not told about it before ?"

"Boss , you were busy with other deals."

"No other deals are important than my wife. Anything concerning her safety should be told to me the first thing before anything else. This is the last time I am tolerating your shit. Get it ?"

"Yes boss , sorry."

"I assume the accident was planned by rajputs." He gave me a subtle nod.

"Get our men ready , we are declaring war. The rajputs are going down too bad for thinking about harming my wife."

"Yes boss." With that Arjun left me.

I stood up and went down to the 1st floor where our men are trained. Everyone were getting ready to leave for the war.

5 hours later , we were in our private on the way to destroy rajputs. We reached their warehouse in Delhi. My few men went and knocked of all the guards on his door.

Tsk !! He can't even hire better security. We barged inside his palace. My men were in thousands. 500 men were for the backup.

"Rajput !! Aee vivek rajput. Come out , where are you hiding your ass." I yelled as I entered his warehouse , after knocking down all the men in my way.

Only 300 men had entered with me , while the others stayed outside. Arjun was one of the best assassin we have.

"Oh !! Look. Who do we have here ? The king of mafia. What good did I do to have the honour to meet him , today ?" Vivek sarcastically asked. His few men coming behind him.