31. Back home

Shivanya's pov

Our day started at 9 AM. All the couples have decided to have their own day out. After lunch we were going to meet at the mahabaleshwar temple.

Our first stop was Kune Falls, where the beautiful scenery and pleasant weather made the experience delightful. We cherished our time near the waterfall, soaking in the beauty before heading to the next destination.

After a half-hour drive, we arrived at Lion's Point, a trekking spot offering breathtaking views. As we reached the summit, i was mesmerized by the mountains seemingly touching the sky. I saw Ansh, capturing the moment, took numerous pictures of the view and of me. We even asked a kind tourist to snap some pictures of us together, later expressing gratitude for the gesture.

"The photos turned out stunning," Ansh remarked, admiring their captures as they sat in the car on our way to the next stop which is a renowned strawberry farm.

I had heard about the farm's famous strawberries and was excited to experience it firsthand. We relished plucking fresh strawberries and tasting their sweetness right there. The farm's owner generously gifted us strawberry products and a bag full of fresh strawberries as souvenirs. Thanking the owner we left.

Next we had our lunch and began our drive towards the mahabaleshwar temple , situated at the old mahabaleshwar. When we reached their , I was awestruck with the architect of the temple.

The simplicity of the temple is complemented by the majestic backdrop of Sahyadri ranges. It has immense religious significance, as it is the only temple in the world with a Linga in the form of Rudraksha.

"Hello , where are you ?" I turned to see ansh was speaking on a call. He talked for few minutes and came towards me.

"They are here. It will take them 5 minutes approx." I smiled and nodded. We both waited for our friends sitting outside in a bench.

Few minutes later , i saw them walking towards us. I gave them a smile.

"Let's go in and take darshan." I spoke and everyone nodded. We removed our footwears outside and entered the temple premises.

I prayed for the well being of ansh , our family and friends. After the prayer , we went to take the pradakshina around the temple.

The floor was hot as it was afternoon. I looked behind me to see everyone almost dancing on their toes to stop themselves from burning their legs.

"Guys , relax. It's not too hot , we will get done with the rounds soon." I spoke assuring them.

We were going to take five rounds , between the second round I hit my toe on a stone and hurt myself.

Great ! My clumsy self couldn't even walk properly.

"Are you okay ?" Ansh asked. I nodded my head.

"Let me carry you." And gave me no time before I was soon in his arms. I heard hooting form my friends and i blushed. We took the last 3 rounds with me in his arms.

After the rounds , we sat in the temple premises for sometime and left for the hotel. We reached the hotel at 4 pm and decided to rest in our rooms.

"I am going to sleep now." I muttered as I fell on the bed in a star position.

Ansh chuckled and shook his head looking at me.

"I am going to take a shower. Change out of this clothes before sleeping." He told and disappeared in the bathroom.

I looked at the door with droopy eyes. I didn't realise when I slipped into a deep slumber.

_________________