30. Adventurous trip

Shivanya's pov

A few more months passed , we completed 2 years of togetherness just 4  days back. All these months were nothing but pure bliss for me. I loved every second of it with him by my side of course. Last year , he adviced me to take therapy for all those years of trauma and it helped me so much.

Let me tell you a surprising thing , even after 2 years of togetherness he didn't forget his promise he made on the first day of our marriage that is too fill my hairline daily. There were exceptions when he was on business trips but except that he fulfilled his promise. I love how he remembers even smallest things about me.

Well , let me tell you a good news. Our Ishu and adi are dating. Yes , he confessed 2 months back. Avu and agastya got engaged last month. They decided to marry after avu completes her graduation.

Our life is passing in peace , ansh can't seem to get enough of me. His love for me just keeps growing and there is not even a single day when he failed to express it to me.

My love for him keeps on increasing as well , his little act of service , his care , his protective arms , his understanding nature , his whole existence just keeps on making me fall for him each day.

I really can't believe, I reached so far in my life. There was a time when I had no hope of living and now I have such an amazing people in my life.

"Baby ?" I felt his arms wrap around me from behind making me smile. I leaned back on him.

"Hmm."

"You okay ? You seemed lost."

"Yeah , I was just thinking about few things."

The peaceful night breeze , occasionally caressing my face , his warmth was making me feel delighted. I was standing in the balcony thinking.

"Don't you worry your little brain , sweetheart."

"I was thinking about our life ansh and how far we have come together."

"I know anya and I loved every fucking moment i spend with you." I smiled at his words.

"It feels magical , every moment spent with you is beautiful. It sometimes feels like dream."

"Nothing is dream darling, we are real , my love for you is forever."

We stayed in eachother's arms in silence. I loved this feeling , being in his arms.

"Are you excited for tomorrow ?" I simply nodded.

"Let's head in , yeah ? It's getting cold in here." He spoke after sometime. I smiled at his care.

We walked inside the room , he closed the balcony door. I went to lie down on the bed while he went to turn off the lights. We cuddled to sleep , as always.

__________________

"Anya , hurry up." I heard his yell from downstairs.

"Shut the fuck up and sit your ass down , jun." I heard ru's yell. I giggled at her choice of words. Bhai and ru are so in love with eachother.

"Shut up guys !! Calm down." I heard another yell of Ishu.

So , let me enlighten you. I had decided to plan a small trip with friends. This chaos is because we are getting late and me being me , I am delaying them more because I can't find my favourite liliac top.

Hehe !! I am evil like it. I know even though i am delaying them , no one is going to get mad at me.

"Anya , god are you done yet ?" I heard ansh yelling again. I ignored his voice and continued to find my top.