10. Panic attack

Shivanya's pov

I woke up and looked at the empty bed. He was nowhere to be seen. I frowned and looked at the clock. I instantly jumped down the bed and went to get ready.

I quickly took a shower and got ready in pale pink embroidery suit. I wore my jhumkis and was about to fill my hair partition with sindoor when I remembered his words.

Where are you ansh ? You never go without filling my maang. I took my phone and dialled ru's number.

"Hii , bhabhi."

"Ru actually , do you know where is ansh ?"

"Bhai ? He left an hour back."

"Left ?"

"Yeah , didn't he tell you ? Maybe he was in a rush. Okay byee , will talk later. I am heading to my friend's house."

"Byee ru , take care and be careful." And the call was cut.

I looked at the sindoor dani for few minutes before I filled my hairline. I took a last look at myself before going down.

I saw maa talking on the call , sitting on a couch. I went and stood beside  her , trying not to disturb her. When she noticed me , she told the other person that she will call back later.

"Sorry maa , I woke up late." I apologised as she kept the phone aside.

"It's okay beta , go have your breakfast."

"Maa , it's already 12. I don't think I will eat breakfast. Instead I will have lunch with everyone."

"Okay but make sure to eat properly. Rudra told he will be late today."

"Oh...okay. Should I go prepare lunch ?"

"I will help you."

"No maa you rest. I will prepare it."

"Okay but just call me when you need help. I am in the living room itself."

"Okay maa." I said and went towards kitchen.

I took out the ingredients required to make lunch. I started chopping veggies and simultaneously kept the rice to cook.

The lunch was done in an hour and I quickly packed lunch boxes for everyone. The driver takes them to the office. I wrote a small note and kept it in his tiffin.

The driver uncle took the lunch boxes and left.

"Maa , let's have lunch." I said coming out from the kitchen.

"Just a second. I will just come."

"Okay maa." I waited for her standing near the dinning table.

She came back 2 minutes later and saw me standing with a frown on her face.

"Why are you standing ? Sit and start eating."

"Okay maa."

We both served ourselves and began eating. My thoughts always drift towards him. Yesterday was beautiful but today's morning left me with an unsure feeling. I don't doubt him , not even a bit but I know my luck. It always takes away the things that makes me happy and ansh is my happy place. I don't know what will I do without him.

"Beta , eat. Where are you lost ?"

"Nowhere maa." And i continued eating.

Just after 2 bites , I couldn't eat much due to the bile forming in my throat. I excused myself and rushed upstairs to our bedroom. I entered the bathroom and threw up. I was drained out from  throwing up.