Chapter 4

DRACO POV

It had been only an three hours since the bathroom incident. I finally changed into some normal clothes in left the dorm in case Potter was planning of coming in.

I was with Pansy, Blaise and Goyale. But we call him Greg.

"Guys! I heard there gonna be throwing a Yule Ball this year!" Pansy squealed. "Seriously? The first time was horrible" I said shaking my head. "Don't be boring, Draco. You can pull anyone you want. I can't even pull anyone!!" Goyale said upset. "Oh please i'll be asking Astoria" I said. Me and Astoria were always going back in forth.

"Seriously? Astoria? Didn't you guys break up like.. FIVE TIMES?!" Pansy snapped. "Right! Don't ask Astoria, dude. Ask some other girl like.. Daphne or Hannah?" Blaise suggested. I only gave him a look.

Who should I ask? I mean the incident in the bathroom with me in Potter was fun. It wasn't like if I was attracted to him because i'm NOT. It was just what you could say.. practice? Cause never in my life I would ever date a guy. I was just playing around with Potter. Like.. a little joke you can say? And Goyale is right I could ask any girl. But I don't think it would be the same after the war..

An- "Helllooooo!! World of Dracooo" Pansy waved a hand in my face. "What?!" I snapped. "You went quiet anyways.." My thoughts had interrupted me. But as I think about it.. the kiss with Potter.. did it ruin the friendship we barely built over the past month? I mean.. I wouldn't consider him my FRIEND. I would never ever be Harry Potter's friend. Or anything more than that.

"DRACO!" Pansy snapped in my face making me jump slightly. "WHAT!"

"LISTEN!" Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Fine!" I crossed my arms leaning against the wall. And of course as the good friend I am. I let my thoughts take over me.

But how am I supposed to go back in my dorm and see Potter like if nothing ever happend? What if he tries to bring it up or worse.. something more than making out. But knowing Potter he wouldn't even have the balls to even look me in the eye after that. I looked down the hall. He was with his friends. The mudblood and weasel as usual. He was like less then twenty feet away from me.

I felt a strange sensation on my face.. like. If it was burning. Why was my face burning was I getting sick? I felt my heart run a little quicker than usual. What was this? And why did I only feel this way when I looked at Potty over there with his shits.

And now look at that. The biggest shit skipping across the hall to him. The weaselette. She was very clingy to him if you ask me. And it bothered me in a way.

"DRACO MALFOY!" Pansy snapped at me yelling. "WHAT?!" I snapped back. "STOP ZONING OUT AND.. staring at Potter!" She whispered the last part. I felt my face burn more. "I am not staring at Potter!" I whisper back.

"Of course lie to yourself it sure will defend you" She said rolling her eyes. "Oh just leave him alone" Blaise told his girlfriend and hugged her from behind wrapping his arms around Pansy's waist. She blushed mad hard like she was gonna pass out.

"Well guys it's getting dark i'm going to bed, peace" Goyale said and left. "Peace?" Pansy said laughing as he walked away. "Fuck.." I muttered under my breathe looking at the ground. "What?" Blaise asked. "Nothing" I shake my head. "Come on tell us!" Pansy begged. "Nah ima go to bed to. Bye" I said and begin to walk away.

This was it? I was about to confront Potter. I took a deep breathe in.

•••

At the door to the dorm I slowly opened it to see.. nobody. I thanked the lord and begin to dress as usual. Pajama pants and no shirt. Why would I wear a shirt to sleep? Want me to suffocate?

I laid in my bed and I heard the door open I pretended to fall asleep to hear what Potter would say or do.

I heard sniffing. I barely opened my eye to see Potter trying to wipe his tears away but they still continued to stream down his face his face was all red and puffy. As he just laid in his bed his face in his pillow as he sobbed into it.

I sighed quietly. "Potter?" I said softly as I pretend to wake up stretching and rubbing my eyes. He continued to sob but quietly. I stood up and walked towards his bed.

"Potter?.." I poked his shoulder and he pushed me away. I sat on the edge of his bed. "Potterrr" I whisper in his ear but he pushed me away again and continued to quietly sob in his pillow.

"Potterrrr"

"Go away Malfoy!" He told me sobbing. "Come on Potty head what's wrong?" He glared at me. And I only smirked back at him. He sat up and looked up at me angrily. "Now why are you crying about?" I ask.

"It's none of your concern" He said harsh. "Well I can't sleep when your crying like a baby" I say smirking. He wiped his tears away but they slowly continue to stream down his face as he sniffed. I was bold enough to wipe a tear off his face. He only stared up at me as I did what I did.

"Now why are you exactly crying?" I said as I give a quick glance down at his neck where I left a mark. He only stared at me. "Well?" I ask. "I-I don't want to talk about it" He told me nervously. I nodded.

I stood up and walked over to my bed lying down.
I was to tired for this I just fell asleep.

---