Chapter 11

DRACO POV

After the argument and fight with Astoria and Potter, Astoria ignored me the whole day!

"Astoria? Stop ignoring me! Why are you ignoring me?!" I asked grabbing her arm. "Don't touch me! And because you defend and protected Potter! You didn't even protect me when he threw me to the ground!" She spat out. "I-I well, I did defend you.." I muttered. "How?!"

"I held you.." I said not knowing what to actually say. "No! Don't!! If you want make Potter your boyfriend if your not gonna even protect me or DEFEND ME! From him!" She said angrily and stormed off. "Oh come on Astoria! Your being ridiculous!" I yelled as she walked off.

She was being utterly ridiculous. Potter as my boyfriend? I mean yes I had a small crush but now it's gone. Is that true? No, but maybe. I don't know how I feel about him but being in a relationship with him seems.. weird.

I saw Potter down the hall walking towards me.

"Malfoy!" He screamed so loud I thought my ears were gonna melt off. "What?!" I snapped. "Your psychopath girlfriend BROKE MY GLASSES!" He screamed. And oh he was right his glasses were bent and broken. "You can just buy new ones" I said calmy. "You think i'm gonna buy new ones?! YOU OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE!"

"Why me?!" I asked. "Because she is your fucking girlfriend!" He said with so much anger. "Fine"

"Well you have to give me something in return" I say smirking. "no" I scoffed at his response. "Why not?"

"Fine!" He growled angrily.

•••

As much I tried to talk to Astoria she ignored me. She surely was the best as ignoring people. She didn't even look at me in the eye once?! So I gave up.

If she was gonna ignore me i'm also gonna ignore her. When I started to ignore her she started to get angry. She had walked up to me angrily. "You can't ignore me! Only I can ignore you" She barked but I ignored her pasting by her.

It was funny when I saw her reaction I had walked with Pansy and Blaise after.

"Draco! I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, your back with Astoria this is the seventh TIME!" Pansy said angrily. "I know! And if we break up it's final. I'm not gonna get back with her" I say proudly. "You said that last time" Blaise said annoyed. "And last time again" Pansy spoke. "Look guys I mean it this time! I'm not gonna get back with Astoria this is our last chance. If she breaks up with me then it's final"

"It better be" Pansy said crossing her arms. "Plus she's been ignoring me all day and she got angry when I ignored her and you know what I did when she spoke to me?" I asked and they shook there heads. "I ignored her and walked past her" They both smiled. "That's my Draco!!" Pansy smirked.

•••

I felt bad on hour Potter had to wake up today. He almost drowned his glasses were broken because of Astoria and I hate Astoria for that. She's of course my girlfriend but I still had a thing for Potter.

This was a whole love triangle.

•••

HARRY POV

I had to stop, and now. Malfoy is with Astoria I can't like someone who's with someone. So this was it? Mission to fall out of love with Malfoy. Or.. break the two up. That one sounds better it'll be easy anyways.

I smirked at the thought. I guess Astoria was right I might aswell start some rumors..

I heard the door to the dorm open and I look to see Malfoy. "Hey, Potty"

"Hey, Ferret" I say rolling my eyes chuckling. "Tomorrow's the weekend I can take you out to buy glasses" He said and sat on his bed. "Alright, thanks" I said smiling as my face melted off.

"So how could I return the favor?" I asked leaning against the wall as I sat on my bed. "It can be anything, right?" I shrugged and nodded. "I guess so?" I wondered what he had in stored. Maybe a broomstick, or wand, or.. "Can it be sexual?" I looked up at him shocked. "W-What?" I asked confused. Did I hear that right? "I said it can be anything. I don't care," He shrugged.

I think I was losing my mind!?

"Oh, uh okay" I said trying to calm myself. "Why? What did you think I said?" He asked chuckling. I crossed my arms. "Doesn't matter!"

•••

Next day

•••

DRACO POV

I was with Potter helping him pick out new glasses after the incident.

"What about these?" He asked showing me glasses that were basically the same ones he had. "There just the same ones?" I said rolling my eyes. "I don't care, i'm getting them."

We walked up to the front desk where stood a girl around our age she was short with long black hair. Her face filled with products. "Is this all?" She asked smiling at us two. "Yeah" I nodded and payed.

I walked out of the store with a happy Potter. "Thank you" He thanked. "It's the least I could do" I replied. "So what are you gonna get me in return?" I asked curiously. He had shrugged and sighed. "I don't know?" He finally said his emerald eyes looking up at me under those long lashes. "What do you want?"

"I want a surprise" I said smirking.

"Fine, fine" He said looking away. "Hmm.." I heard him think. "Can I buy you a cologne?" He asked. I would like a new cologne so I nodded. "Can I pick it though?"

"Uh, sure I guess, I don't mind." I said shrugging.  He dragged me into a store holding my wrist.

He begin to stroll around smelling colognes and finally walked up to me. "This one!" He said excitedly passing me the cologne. I brought it up to my nose to smell, and oh lord. Potter surely had good scent this was an amazing cologne. "Yea! It's smells good" I said with a soft smile.

•••

I had exited the Great Hall when Astoria approached me. "Draco, look. I'm sorry for ignoring you and how I've been today.." She apologized.

She had looked up at me with those wide eyes. "Will you forgive me?" She asked her voice breaking. "Yes, yes, yeah" I accepted her apology how could I say no? When she was about to have a mental breakdown.

•••

this chapter is a little short sorry but i promise the next is better. TRUST‼️