Chapter 2

Harry Potter POV:

The next morning I woke up to light shimmering onto my eyes. I turn over and see Malfoy's bed empty and clean. I checked the time. 9:12. My eyes widen.

"Oh shit"

I got up quickly. I ran to my trunk finding random pants and white shirt. I put my Gryffindor tie on and robes on. I grab my book and ran. "Oh why am I always late?!" I told myself annoyed.

I had potions first.

I ran as fast as I could. I ran inside the classroom all eyes were on me. My clothes were messy and not tidy my hair was a mess, oh what could get worse than that?

"Harry Potter? Your late. Go sit next to Draco Malfoy." Professor Hartman told me sternly.

Well I guess it could get worse.

I walked over and sat next Malfoy. He was writing down the notes that were on the board. I quickly sat down and begin to write. But then I stopped. Where I was sitting was in the back corner. I FORGOT MY GLASSES. I couldn't see anything on the board. How did I not realize this whole time?!

I looked over at Malfoy as he wrote the notes. Should I ask him? I thought to myself. I looked up and saw Hermione with Ron across the room. She was looking at me annoyed and giving me that look everytime I was late. She mouthed; "Where are your glasses?"

But I couldn't understand or see what she was saying. And I turned back to Malfoy. "M-Malfoy" I stuttered. He sat up to look down at me. "What. Potter?" He asked sighing annoyed. But then he looked at me weirdly and he looked shocked and surprised. "Is that how you look without your glasses?" He asked.

"Yes but that's not the point. Uh.. Can I borrow your notes? I can't see the board" I asked nervously. He rolled his eyes passing me his notebook. "T-Thanks" I smiled as I took the book and begin to write the notes on my own book.

I felt my face burning like if I was on fire I felt my palms sweaty and my heart pounding so loud I think even Malfoy could hear it. But honestly what was going on with me? Why was I feeling this way?! What did it mean?! What did these feelings mean what was I feeling? Happy? Sad? Mad? Which one?!

As I wrote the notes down. I had trouble, Malfoy writes in cursive. Each now and then I kept having to ask him which word meant. As I wrote he stared at me. The more he stared the more I felt myself about to explode.

"Okay, uhm. I'm done. Thanks.. Malfoy" I said awkwardly handing back your notebook. He only nodded at me as he took his notebook back.

"Students. We'll be doing our first potion of the year. It's called Newton's Groth. Does anybody know what it does or means?"

Before I knew it Malfoy and Hermione both had there hands up. They were both glaring at each other.

"Hermione Granger" Professor Hartman chose. Malfoy had sat down angrily banging his fist against the table his knuckles turning whiter than his own skin color. "Malfoy, calm down. Its just a question" He glared at me. "You wouldn't know because your not on top of all your classes" He said angrily crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"Newton's Groth means to make anything or anyone grow or expand" She said smirking widely. Professor Hartman eyes widen slightly. "You are incorrect but on the right path" Hermione's face dropped. Completely.

"Draco Malfoy do you know the answer?" Professor Hartman asked. "It's growth potion but only turns certain things bigger. Like.. plants? Maybe uhm. And turns them into vibrate colors" Malfoy had said proudly.

"You are correct Draco! 50 points to Slytherin"

Hermione was angry as hell. Her face was as red as a tomatoe she was glaring so hard and dangerously at Malfoy and kinda scared me..