chapter 3

Saitos Pov:

"Saito, louise is it true that you guys are married" Mrs. Hiraga asks. "Yes its true we both love each other very much" I say with pride. "Well im happy for you too, now louise you are going to need some normal looking clothes Hanna will take you to go shopping for some new clothes in a couple of hours." "Of course". Louise says. "So mom its alright if we sleep in the same room right, i mean we are married and...". Of course i dont mind, im happy your apart of our familiy louise hiraga" Mrs Hiraga says with a smile.
"Well this is gonna be our room until we can get our own house" I say while taking lousies hand and leading her into my room. "Well its not what im used to but i guess it will do". Lousie says as she looks around. I whispers lousies name."Saito....." louise whispers back. we inch closer and closer I grab her back as we kiss a meaning full kiss, I pick her up and put her on my bed well our bed. As we kiss I start to undo her shirt. Just as I do that the door slams open. "HEY LOUISE YOU IN HERE MOM SAID U WERE....... uhh Saito wtf are u doing". Hanna says with wide eyes. "AHHHH THIS DOG DID IT". Louise says while she kicks me sending me straight to the ground.