chapter 10

Louise Pov:

"Hey saito give me some." I say while taking a bite from his donut. *ding dong* "huh who could that be?" Saito asked. Saito got up to open the door. "I got it." Mrs hiraga said while running to open the door. " you two go up stairs for a while alright." Mrs hiraga demanded.
(Up stairs)
"Jeez why do we have to stay up here in this boring room." I said as i crossed my arms. "Its not all that boring. Saito said. "H-hey Saito what are you doing. I say as Saito climbs onto of me. "You said you were bored." He says as he kisses my neck. "Y-ya but I didnt mean I wanted." I was interrupted by Saitos mom telling us to come down stairs.
"What is it mom?" Saito asks. As I came around the corner I freez up. "S-siesta!!" I say. "Louise!!? Saito-san." Siesta says. "Well im glad you all know each other." Mrs hiraga says in delight. M
Saito and I stand there frozen in shock thay Siesta was in our world. "For now on Ms Siesta will be our maid." "WHAT!!" Saito and I yelled.
"Err you stalker how dare you follow us!!" I yell as I go towards her ready to punch her. Saito grabs my wrists to stop me. "Siesta how did you get here?" Saito asked "well, rember how you flew through the moons on the solar eclips well i wanted to try it and I ended up here." Siesta said. "Errrr why do we have to stuck with you again." I said angrly. "Hehe just think Louise I wont be in the same bed as you so you better be greatfull of that." Siesta pointed out. "Ugh this is gonna be a long day." Saito said.