Announcement

Hello there readers of wattpad stories around the world!

WOLFling here with a quick announcement.

It has been a long year for me and I barely had any time to write anything, hell I didn't even had the time to really read anything on Wattpad myself but now im slowly but surely coming back into it.

First and foremost, i am NOT satisfied with my story so far. It has been my first one and i was able to write out of the blue but as further i go into it the more i realise i have to look up certain parts that i wrote and didn't write yet.

So in short: I feel like i messed up big time from a narrator standpoint if that makes sense and i am not continuing the story at the moment

BUT!

The day will come when i come back and rewrite it and go even further as soon as i have a great story line laid out infront of me. It appears so messy for me that's why i stopped as well as time issues (real life stuff).

Secondly and that is very important for any starcraft fans out there which i know exist because thats why i write sc stories in the first place since there are not many around. Lately when i tried to sleep in my bed an idea came to my mind. A crossover which some might hate but some might enjoy.

I do not want to spoil anything since i'd like to keep it as a surprise but i will say this:

The Protoss are coming and not just any Protoss...

"MY LIFE FOR THE HIGHLORD"

That's all im going to say for now.

Thank you dear readers so much for all the support even though i have not updated in such a long time. It keeps a smile on my face reading your comments on my story and motivates me to pick up my pen and paper again ^^

And with that i say, merry christmas, have a good new year and we will see each other soon in the new year! :)

WOLFling00 OUT!