My Girl (BTOB Lee Minhyuk Part 2)

151111

Nicole //

It's Sunday and I was just lying down here on my bed and blankly staring at the ceiling. Unlike other couples, Minhyuk and I can't just go out for a date because he's an idol and when his fans found out that he's on a relationship they'll surely be in their beast mode and might kill me.

"I'm bored." I snorted and started rolling over my bed. I miss Minhyuk already, it's been a week since we started going out after that rehearsal and that's the last I saw him also. He and other BtoB members were so busy filming their new mv so, he seldom text or call me.

"I wonder what is he doing and where is he now?" I heaved a deep sigh then looked at my phone. "Should I text and ask him?" But he might be busy? I again let out a sigh then placed my arm above my eyes thinking of just taking a nap instead.

I immediately dozed off after some minutes but my nap didn't took long because the doorbell kept on ringing. "Ugh, who might this be?" I groaned in annoyance as I rolled down my bed and groggily walked towards the door, "Wait, I'm here already!" I shouted because whoever the person outside kept and was not stopping pressing the doorbell.

When I opened the door my eyes widened, it's BtoB wearing big toothy smiles, "Yah Nicole! Why took so long opening the door, huh?!" Sungjae-oppa complained in whining tone.

"W-What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I looked at them one by one then landed my eyes on my boyfriend that was trying to contain his laughters.

"It's our off Nicole, so we're here to hangout!" Peniel oppa answered enthusiastically and from then they already entered my apartment without waiting for my answer or my invitation.

Everyone was in now except for Minhyuk, "Yah! Why didn't you text or inform me that you guys are coming? Look at me, I look terrible!" I protested as I fully shown him that I was just wearing a huge shirt but good thing I was wearing a bra then my hair were so messy.

He chuckled lowly then raffled my hair, "You still look as beautiful as you are, Nicole." He stated as he beamed me his infamous smile, "But, it's better if you go change because seeing you with just an oversize shirt kinda make me..." He paused then stepped closer to me as his hand went down to my cheek that made my face heat up in a split second.

"M-Minhyuk." I stuttered as I bit my lower lip in uneasiness.

His thumb then caressed my lips, "Don't do that, you know how it turns me on, do you?" He murmured seductively but audible enough for me to hear. He slowly leaned forward to me reaching for my lips but we heard footsteps coming so I pushed him away.

"Yah! What are you two still doing there?!" Eunkwang-oppa appeared then walked toward us, "Let's go now inside!" He said then gently pulled me by hand, I looked at Minhyuk and he just heaved a deep sigh, "Minhyuk, close the door!" He ordered and Minhyuk did what he said then followed us from behind.

BtoB were all around my apartment, Sungjae-oppa together with Peniel-oppa were at the kitchen with those paper bag that they brought while the others were on the living room relaxing and lying where they feel comfortable.

"Today will be the release of our new music video, right?" Sungjae-oppa stated as he walked back to the living room with a big bowl of mixed junkfoods on his hands while Peniel-oppa was following behind him carrying the bottle of drinks. "Let's watch it together!" He suggested with a big grin.

Others started exchanging stares then shot Sungjae-oppa piercing glares while Minhyuk looked at me with concern on his face, "What?" Sungjae-oppa asked innocently but after a couple of seconds his wide lips formed on the shape of O, "On a second thought, let's just watch a movie!" He changed his mind and let out an awkward chuckle while others just shook their heads.