Bites (EXO-Sehun)

151112

You woke up with another wound on your lips. It's already natural for you to wake up with it but never to the people around you. They all thought that those wounds were given by your boyfriend but in fact you're actually single and not dating anyone.

You entered your class and there you saw your friends chatting and laughing to something that will surely not interest you.

"Oh! Morning Y/N!" One of your friend greeted you.

"Morning Y/N!" Your other friend followed up next.

"Morning." You shortly greeted them back as you flopped yourself on your chair then put out a book to read.

"As expected, your 'boyfriend' gave you another wound." Your friend teased as she air quoted boyfriend.

"Your 'boyfriend' really loves bitting your lips, didn't he?" Your another friend added also air quoted boyfriend and they both giggled like crazy. They know the story behind the wounds on your lips but they still and love making fun of you.

You just decided to ignored them anyways, that's just the same situation every morning. And then minutes before your first class started Sehun, your seat mate and also a friend of yours arrived. Without even looking you know that it was him who arrived because you can already hear girls screaming, chattering, and giggling fangirl-ing on one of the campus crushes, Oh Sehun.

"Morning Y/N!" He greeted cheerfully as he took his seat beside you.

"Morning." You greeted back without even looking at him and just continued reading your book.

"Another love bite from your boyfriend?" He asked as he rested his head on his table facing you. You then heaved a sigh and about to explain things to him again and again but you know that even how many times you tell him the same story he'll not going to believe you so you just decided to ignore him also just like your other friends.

---

"Ok so, on the homework I'll give you today you'll be paired up to one of your classmates." Your teacher announced that gained chatters and noises from the class. Some find it fun but some just like you don't kinda like the idea. Because you like working things alone, being paired or being in a group is so troublesome for you.

"Ok that's enough, I already made the list of the pairs for this homework before coming here. I'll just post it here in front, alright?" Your teacher instructed and then posted the list already. After she left everyone came in front to check who were they're paired with except for you. You're just waiting for anyone to approached you and surprisingly it was Sehun.

"We're partner Y/N!" Sehun informed you enthusiastically that made the other girls in your class groaned in disappointment and envy. While you in the other hand kinda don't like the idea that Sehun will be your partner because you know that you'll just end up doing everything. You can trust him with anything that has numbers but not in English.

---

Your last class already ended and your fixing your things already, "Y/N, so where are we going to do our homework? Your place or mine?" Sehun asked you, you looked at him for a couple of seconds then went back to fixing your things.

"You don't need to worry anymore Sehun, I'll just do it for both of us." You informed him, "Just do whatever you need and want to do. Or rather hangout with your friends instead." You added.

"Huh? But isn't that troublesome? Let me help you." He retorted as he went in front of you, "I don't have anything to go and do after this anyways." He stated and beamed you his infamous smile that can make other girls faint.