Loyalty Test (Teentop-Niel)

A/N

This is a continuation of my first TeenTop One shot Be Ma Girl so, if you want to know how this story started off then check that one first, hhhh Kamsa~! Enjoy~! ^w^

151112

You woke up with the sound of your phone, you just got a message. You grabbed your phone from the side table beside your bed while your eyes were still shut close. You have an idea who sent you a message, it's Niel. Since that day you met him and his friends he kept on sending you messages every morning, actually he's sending you one every now and then.

From: DaNiel (Thick-Lips Dude)

"Good morning Nikki! Have a great day ahead, I miss you so much!! I can't wait to see you this Saturday, I LOVE YOU~! -3- "

Yeah, he's too cheesy and you sometimes want to puke because of that. But you also know to yourself that you also like that side of him. After reading his message you want to get back to sleep but you can't anymore because you can't contain a big smile coming out from your lips.

"Ugh Ahn DaNiel! I swear you'll be the cause of my death." You muttered under the pillow still can't stop yourself but to smile like crazy.

Your status with Niel was still the same, after that day you're not boyfriend-girlfriend thingy anymore just like you've talked about. But when you thought that that will already the end of everything between you, you were wrong because after then Niel asked you if he can court you even you told him that you're not actually ready to be in a real relationship yet. And because of your friends and his friends' annoying-ness you ended up agreeing but you also warned him that he might took long on courting since you're not ready yet. But he said he'll wait patiently.

---

"Yah Nicole, how long are you going to make Niel wait, huh?" Patricia asked, they're at your place right now with unknown reason. They just suddenly arrived without giving any notice.

"I don't know?" You honesty told then.

"You don't know? But you'll eventually date him, right?" Nia asked as she arched an eyebrow.

"I don't also know," You said as you shrugged your shoulder, "Probably?" You added.

"Seriously Nicole, you're not that stupid to dump him, are you?" Cathlyn snorted as she narrowed her eyes on you, not only her but also your other friends.

"Dump him? But you obviously like him back already? Why would you do that?!" Patricia pointed out as she crossed her arms over her chest and rested her back on the backrest of the couch.

"I didn't say that I'll dump him and I'm not denying that fact already." You retorted then heaved a deep sigh. "It's just..."

"It's just?" Nia impatiently asked.

"It's just...I'm scared." You revealed and then flopped yourself on the couch, "I know and I can see that he likes me but you can't still removed the fact that he used to be a player, and just randomly picking up and flirting with girls their group meets." You narrated then covered your face with your hands, "I really don't know, otteoke?!" You shouted like crazy.

"So, that's why?" Your three friends heaved a sigh in unison.

"We can't blame you for thinking that way but if you'll ask me, I guess he's not like he used to be anymore." Cathlyn started off, "I was with Byunghun last night, don't ask any further about that." She warned with his index finger pointing towards you.

"So defensive." You mumbled and luckily no one especially Cathlyn heard you.

"Ok, so just like I was saying, Byunghun and I were together and he told me that Niel is really serious with you. He admitted that their group used to be just the happy go lucky and player type but ever since they met us they never tried picking up with other girls just like they used to." She narrated, you want to believe on that but there's something that stopping you.