2 Truths 1 Lie (YoonMin)

161024

Jimin //

Since it's Friday the gang decided to hangout and have some fun after school. And the place they've picked to stay at was my place since my parents were out of the country again for a business trip and will be back in a month or couple.

I used to feel sad and lonely when they leave me but not until I met Yoongi-hyung, my favorite hyung and best friend.

Our first meeting wasn't the best but I was glad we ended up being best friends, yeah that's it just best friends.

And yeah again, I'm gay, gay for my best friend Min Yoongi.

I was in my room in middle of changing after taking a warm shower when I heard the doorbell rang. I checked my phone for the time and it's exactly six in the afternoon. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I thought they'll come at seven?" I muttered to myself.

I didn't hurried myself in changing because we have helpers at the house who can open the door for them. Just when I was about to go out and check if it's the gang already my room's door suddenly bursted open revealing a soon to perfect man with big gummy smile plastered on his cute plum lips.

"Chimchim~!" He sang as he engulfed me with a big hug.

"Y-Yoongi-hyung?" I stuttered and slightly flustered due to the skinship. "W-Why are you here so early a-and what's with that so gay mood?" I questioned as I tried to push him off me. Don't think wrongly, I like the skinship but if we stayed like this any longer I might burst in too much feels already.

I succeeded but I immediately missed the warm of his hugs. Why am I being so gay? Oh wait! I'm actually gay anyways.

"What's wrong with you Chim? You used to like me being clingy to you and you even whine and sulk if I don't." Hyung protested as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Do you happen to have your man period?" He added as he raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes at his last statement as I walked towards my bed and took my towel and continued drying my hair.

"First of all, nothing's wrong with me but it looks like something's wrong with you hyung." I started off, "You're not the clingy type so why suddenly hugging me out of nowhere? Second, why did you come an hour earlier? Did something happened or what?" This time it was my turn to crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

He heaved a deep sigh as he walked towards me and suddenly placed his both palms each side of my face squeezing it. "Chimchim, why so cute?" I blushed with his statement and was about to swat his hands but he removed it prior to it and flopped down to my bed but didn't forget to snatched my phone from my side table.

I rolled my eyes and about to shrugged his weirdness alone when I've remembered something. "Hyung give my phone back!" I said loud enough to startled him and became off guard that's why I easily snatched my phone back.

Shit! That was close. He can't see my home screen or I'll die right here and now. Good thing I didn't also used his photo as my lock screen.

"What the fuck Chim? What's with that?" He protested as he gave me a not amused face.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered

"Liar." He snorted.

"I-I'm not!"

"Yeah, sure~" he snickered and rolled his eyes on me.

"W-Why are you even here already?" I tried to changed the topic and somewhat glad that I succeeded.

"What's with that? Am I not allowed to be here any time I want just like before?" He protested, "Isn't bad to be here an hour earlier so I can have alone time with my best friend before those annoying punks arrives?!" He said in very dramatic tone. What's really wrong with him, huh?