Confession Rehearsal(BTS-Kim Taehyung)

170810
UNEDITED

Inspired by Honey works Confession Rehearsal :3

And I may or may not used this technique before lmao 😂😂

Dedicated to: ykaa__

Third Person //

You and Taehyung were friends since you're little because you're parents are also friends and just live in the same village. You're guilty having crush on him since you're just kids but the simple crush grew deeper and deeper as time pass and now that you're both in your last year in high school you finally decided to confess your real feelings for him.

He always come to your house after school to do homework together then after play video games, watch movie, or whatever comes into your minds. It's already seven in the evening and you've just finished doing all your homework.

"Yah Jungseo (JUNGkook + HoSEOk lowkey vhopekook shipper) what do you want to do tonight?" Taehyung asked you as he laid on your bed, "Play video games, or watch movie?" He questioned as he snuggled himself on your all pastel green bed.

"Well, I don't want to play video games nor watch movie." You started off as you turned to him but stayed on the same spot on the floor beside the small table at the middle of your room.

He lifted his head up and placed it on his palm as he looked at you, "What do you want to do then?" He gave you questioning look and you can't looked at him straightly actually, you've been avoiding looking at him to his face since this morning when you decided to finally confess your feelings for him. "Hey Park Jungseo (Vmin is also life, bff goals) are you ok?" He asked and you eagerly but nervously nodded your head as an answer.

He looked not convinced to your answer but just shrugged it off, "So, what do you want to do now?" He repeated his question, you breath deeply and decided to continue what you've planned on how will you confess to him. It might be a lame one since you just got the whole idea on an anime your friend shown you couple of weeks ago.

"Uhm...Tae" you started off as you tried to look straight to his face, he then tilted his head to the side giving you a questioning look, "I actually have a big favor to ask you. The truth is..." You paused as you were again being fascinated on how handsome he is.

"Yah Jungseo What now? What's the favor?" He piped up that snapped me back to reality. I shook my head to get myself up then took a deep breath making Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Ok, ok I'll tell you now." You again took a deep breath and this time you're not looking straight to his face because you might fell under his spell again, "I-I like someone no, I love him." You confessed making him got up from your bed and sat in front of you that's not actually a good idea because your heart started pounding so much that increased your nervousness.

"Jinja?! Who? Do I know him?" He asked as he held your both shoulder and shook you a little, "But wait, you're in love but what's its connection to the favor you'll ask me?" He crossed his arms over his chest as he rested his back on the side of your bed.

"About that, I need your help because I don't have the courage to confess my feelings to him so, if it's ok with you..." I paused as I started fiddling my fingers in nervousness, "Can you be my...confession partner?" You finally blurted out.

Silence entered the scene and that increased your nervousness but you decided it immediately, "You know, it's just ok if you don't want actually, I-..." You were cut off by his chuckled, "W-What's funny?" You questioned as you arched your eyebrow in confusion.