Lunch Time (Meanie Couple)

A/N: This is continuation of previous one shot....actually this one happened first. This is how Mingyu and Wonwoo met and how their cute but intense relationship started.

This is just my second time writing boyxboy so bear with me. XD

Wonwoo //

Today is my first day on my new school. My dad was transferred in their company's branch here in Seoul so he brought us here with him since he can't handle being away from us and same goes to us with him.

You know those people who have the same situation like us in movies or dramas that they're sad because they will leave their birthplace, hometown, and especially their friends? Well, my life isn't a movie nor drama so, that's not what happened to me. I don't have any friends so transferring isn't a big deal to me.

Upon entering the gate of my new school I can feel eyes staring and watching already. I'm not being cocky but this isn't new to me anymore and it's not actually a good thing. I easily gets attention because of my creepy no emotion face and it's really troublesome. That's also the reason why I don't have any friends, everyone's scared of me and stays away from me.

I can't blame them though.

I heaved a deep sigh as I continued to walk towards uhm...where's the faculty room here again? I stopped on my track as I looked around for any signage or clue where's the way towards the faculty office but with no avail.

"Where do I go now?" I mumbled to myself as I sighed and rubbed my temple. Should I ask for direction from the people here? But they might just run away upon hearing my creepy deep voice just like always happens to me. "Otteoke?" I sighed for the third time since I arrived here.

I suddenly felt a poke at my back that jolted me. And when I turned around my eyes widened seeing a tall blue haired guy. "Hey, are you lost?" He asked and I blinked twice before snapping out and answered him with a nod. "The faculty office is this way. Come on I'll accompany you there." He offered with a smile.

"T-Thanks." I stuttered and he smiled as response. "But how did you know that I was lost and looking for the faculty office?" I asked as I followed him.

"I haven't seen you here before so, I concluded that you are new and a transferee." He explained and I slowly nodded my head as response. "Plus, 'I'm lost' was written all over your face." He added and let out a cute chuckle. Yeah, I really did thought that his chuckle was cute and by the way haven't I mentioned how good looking he is already? Not yet? Well, now you know.

"Is that so?" That's the only words I thought of. We chatted while on our way to the office and that's how I found out that his name is Kim Mingyu and he's year lower than me. I really thought he's already a senior because of his height.

"So, here you go the faculty office!" He said as he pointed the signage at the top of the door saying Faculty office. "So hyung, I need to go to my class now. It's nice meeting you though, see you around?" He smiled brightly at me that made me smile back.

"Thanks Mingyu for accompanying me again." I told him and again he said it's not big deal. "It's really nice meeting you, see you around." We bid our short goodbyes and separated ways already.

I was glad he was not scared at me and my deep voice, he even said that I'm handsome and that's the reason why everyone especially girls were looking at me. He also said that I stood out from the crowd that's why he noticed me easily.

Kim Mingyu, such a nice and interesting kid. I really hope to see and talk to him again soon.

---

Lunch break finally arrived. I'm so hungry already so upon hearing the bell I cleared my table, took my wallet from my bag, and about to walk out of the class when I was stopped by my classmates, girl classmates to be specific. W-What do they want?