Not yet; Soon (SoonHoon feat. Meanie couple)

Jihoon //

I was on my room studying as usual when my phone suddenly rang. Even without looking at it I know who's the peasant calling me. I just ignored it at first but it wouldn't stop from ringing.

Damn you Kim Mingyu!

"What?!" I scowled as I answered my phone.

"Woah woah~ someone woke up on the wrong side oh wait! You're always wakes up on the wrong side." He retorted and I can picture the annoying smirk he's wearing after his remarks.

"Turn on your location asshole! I'll fight you!" I growled as I placed my phone in front of my mouth. "Fight you with my guitar!" I followed up and I heard him laughed. I'll seriously hit his face with my guitar!

"No need for that Jihoonie, because I'll come to you." I guess he's tired of living already. "Be there at 10, see yah~" he sang and before I can reply he hung up already.

"Where's my guitar?"

---

"Jihoon! Mingyu's here!" Mom shouted downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back. He didn't come up here like the usual because he knows that I'll really whack him with my guitar. But why did I even obeyed him and got ready, huh? Stupidity.

"Hey Jihoonie~" he sang while wearing a wide grin. I glared at him and shown him that I have my guitar with me that made his eyes widened. "I-I mean, let's go now Jihoon-hyungnim!" And with that we bid goodbye to my mom and left.

"Where the hell are we going, huh?" I asked Mingyu who's walking like five feet away behind me. Smart asshole.

"Uhm...to 'Carat' cafe we will be meeting with my friends." He answered while wearing a cheeky smile. "You'll like them for sure." He added and I gave him blank face.

"If they're your friends then it means they're as annoying as you." I concluded, "Not interested, I'm going home." I told him and turned my heels back but he blocked my way.

"Come on hyung, don't be like this." He protested, "They said they're there already and I don't want to come there alone. I'll be paying for all the expenses!" He bargained. I looked at him and have a staring contest.

"Fine." I sighed, "I'm hungry anyways." I said then continued walking towards our destination. I heard Mingyu jumped and shouted from joy so I walked faster away from the idiot.

After five minutes of walking we arrived at the said cafe. There's lot of costumer today since it's one of the best cafe in the area plus it's Saturday.

"Where are your friends?" I asked Mingyu who's effortlessly looking around without stretching his neck or tiptoeing. Perks of being giant as fuck.

"Oh! There they are." Mingyu grinned and started walking to wherever his friends are. I was lazily tailing him and just looking down I hate being in a a crowded place. If I wasn't hungry I already ditch this giant.

"You guys are already here!" I heard a cheerful voice that's so irritating on the ears. So, I was right? They're as annoying as Mingyu.

"Yeah, sorry are you guys bored of waiting?" Mingyu apologized as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Where's this cinnamon roll friend of yours that you're talking about?" A deep voice talked this time. By that cinnamon roll he's not talking about me, right? "Jihoon, isn't it?" Oh Kim Mingyu, you're a dead meat to me later!

I punched his back because I want to and yeah, I was still standing at his back that's why they didn't saw me. He yelped at my attack and then turned to me. "What's that for?" He whined with a pout. What is he? A girl?