Cheesecake Naekkoya! (BAP Daehyun, He's A Badman Special)

Daehyun //

We don't have basketball practice today so, Hee Ra and I decided to drop by in our favorite bakeshop before going home. At that shop they sell the most delicious cheesecake in the town that's why if we have time we go there to eat.

"Dae, since you're the one who asked me to go there, you're the one who'll pay, right?" Hee Ra piped up wearing a big smile, how can I say no with that smile, huh?

"Of course!" I cheerfully answered then wrapped my arm around her shoulder, "But just one slice, ok?" I bargained while I narrowed my eyes and pointed my index finger to the sky, she then put her index finger below her lips as she think, "Yah! Just be contented with one slice, you know that I'm still a middle schooler and still depending on my parents so, don't be greedy!" I hissed as I grabbed her closer to me.

"Yah! Let go of me! I can't breath, you punk!" She growled as she tried to release herself from my tight hold, "Jung Daehyun! I said let me go!" I really like it when she's furious like this.

"I'll do that if you give me a kiss!" I joked then pouted my lips causing me to received a strong stomp on my foot, "Aw! That really hurts, you know?!" I groaned in pain as I lifted and held my left foot up where she hit me and jumped around just using my right leg.

"Serves you right, pervert!" She stuck her tongue out on me then ran away, "You'll buy me two slices if I got there first!" She shouted while running away from me direct to the bakeshop.

"What?! You cheater!" I protested then tried to chase her though my foot still hurts, "I can only afford two slices, you know?!" I pointed out still trying my best to catch up on her.

"Then give me your share and don't eat!" She chuckled then got into the shop already. Ugh, that girl!

As I entered the said bakeshop she's already holding a tray with two slices of my beloved cheesecake and two glasses of lemonade.

"Finally, you're here. Why so slow?" She shook her head as she tried to contain her laughter, who's fault is it, huh? "Now, pay for all of these already oppa~" she said full of aegyo then wore a big grin.

"So now you're calling me oppa because you need something?" I started off then walked towards the counter, "While before you even smacked me when I asked you to call me oppa?" I protested then shook my head in disbelief, "Such a sly and cunning girl!" I clicked my tongue then sat on the seat in front of her already.

"You're saying something, oppa?" She acted innocent while already munching her first bite on our beloved cheesecake, "If you'll not start now with your share I'll eat that." She warned so, I immediately took the other slice of cheesecake because I know she'll really do what she said. She chuckled with my move and reaction, "Oppa, so cute!" She giggled then stuck her tongue out.

She never acted cute and girly in front of other people especially with boys, she's not good with dealing with boys but of course I'm an exception because I'm too handsome and she can't resist my charisma! Heh, if she can only read my mind now for sure I'll get a strong smack again. But I'm serious when I said that I'm handsome, you can ask her if you want, but I'm telling you she's a denial queen.

"Riri," I piped up while she's busy with her cheesecake, "Have you decided already where to study for high school?" I asked.

"Not yet," she shortly answered, "How about you? Have you decided already where to go?" She asked back and gave me a questioning look.

"Same," I replied and she nodded her head in response, "Unlike you who's welcome to all school in or out our town, I only have few choices to choose from," I sighed deeply as I thought about that fact, "But I actually want to enter same school as you, I want to spend my high school days together with you, but do you think that's possible?" I shyly confessed as I played with my beloved cheesecake that I never done with my whole cheesecake freak life.

"Of course!" She cheerfully answered that made me lifted my head up, "Wherever school you want to enter I'll be with you, besides I can't actually imagine my high school days without my oh so beloved oppa~!" She stated that made me so much happy.

"Really, you'll do that?" I reconfirmed as I can't helped myself but to smile like there's no more tomorrow, she then nodded her head while smiling sweetly at me. I'm so happy as in super happy with what she said. I had a hard time opening that topic to her because I'm so embarrass but now that I've finally told her that not so big thing maybe next time I can finally tell her a much bigger thing, I can already confess my feelings for her, can't I?

She's now back with her cheesecake and without a minute she already emptied her plate. But it looks like she's not yet satisfied with just that face she's making right now? She's biting her index finger while staring at me eating. Ugh! Why does she needs to do that?! Didn't she know how seductive what she's doing now, huh?!

"Oppa?" She muttered.

"Aniyo! You already got your share, I'm not giving you mine." I stated as I tried to not mind her especially her actions.

"But..." She pouted, and an idea suddenly came to me.

"Do you really want this?" I asked her and she nodded her head with full of enthusiasm, "Ok fine, here." I sighed then gave her the remaining cheesecake in my plate and as I planned she happily dig in. She's messy when eating and as expected some icing were left in the side of her mouth.

"Yah Daehyun, why you let me have your cheesecake?" She started off, I also wonder why? "It's a miracle, isn't it? Where's that cheesecake Naekkoya of yours, huh?" She chuckled then a curve appeared on the side of my lips.

"Here," I smirked then I leaned forward to reached her sweet lips taking her by surprise, I sucked her lower lip then licked the remaining icing beside her mouth, "Cheesecake nae-kko-ya."

150709

A/N:

CHEESECAKE NAEKKOYA!!! JUNG DAEHYUN NAEKKOYA!!! lol xDv

Anyways, this part is a He's A Badman(My story that's still ongoing, check it out if you guys want. :3 ) special, I just thought of this after eating cheesecake, hahaha but I'm serious I really made this part after eating cheesecake with my friend @abraa. :3 I like the cheesecake we ate but I prefer Daehyun's cheesecake! El-oh-el xDv