Be Ma Girl (Teentop-Niel)

151108

Your group went to the mall to hangout, you go to the Game Center and decided to play bowling. When you arrived on the bowling alley a group of boys that's so loud caught your attention.

"Aren't they being too loud?" You snorted then shook your head in disbelief.

"Yeah, but aren't they also all cute?" Cathlyn, one of your friend giggled and your two other friends nodded in agreement. You again shook your head and rolled your eyes on your friends' craziness.

"Yeah, whatever guys. Let's go!" You told them and started walking to the other side of the alley. When you're all preparing for a game one of those noisy dudes came to you. He has brown and wavy hair and very thick lips.

"Hi girls." He greeted and your friends greeted him back while wearing idiotic smiles. "Hi!" He then turned to you and beamed you a cheeky smile.

"What do you want?" You replied and Cathlyn nudged you on the side and you two started exchanging death glares.

"Sorry about her attitude, she just got her per-..." You cut her loud mouth with a strong nudge, "Aw! What's that for?!" She complained and you just gave her a piercing death glare.

The thick lips guy suddenly laughed that annoyed you more, "What's funny?" You barked, "What did you really come here for, huh?" You don't like how loud and arrogant they act so, you don't have any plan on acting nice to him or any of them.

"Well, I'm sorry if I suddenly came here but we're just wondering if you girls want to join us over there instead of staying alone here on the other side?" He explained and when you took a quick peak on his friends they're watching and one of them waved his hand then winked at you.

You wore disgusted face because of their flirty-ness. You went back to the thick-lips dude in front of you and was about to turned his offer down when suddenly two pairs of hands grabbed you from the back and covered your mouth, it's Nia and Patricia.

"Sure, that will surely be fun." Cathlyn accepted their invitation.

"That's great then!" Mr. Thick-lips happily stated. You then bit Patricia's hand that was covering your mouth because you can't breath anymore. And as you finally released yourself from your mad friends you shot them death glare. "You're coming also, right?" He asked you as he forced a smile hoping that you come along.

"Of course, n-..."

"Yes!" Your friends cut you off as they answered him in unison. Cathlyn suddenly pulled you to the back.

"Yah! Just come along, can't you see how cute and handsome they are?" She murmured but loud enough for you to hear.

"No." You bluntly answered.

"My gosh Nicole are you blind?!" She huffed as she thrown her hands in the air. You then rolled your eyes to her, "Ok, listen. Can't you see, he's obviously interested on you." She pointed out referring to thick-lips dude. You looked at him and he beamed you a big smile that made you furrowed your eyebrow.

"I didn't come here with you to flirt with strangers, ok?" You snorted as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"That's the reason why until now you're single, you're too grumpy." She shook her head in disbelief then heaved a deep sigh, "Ok, let's do it like this. We won't force you to anything again, just this one. Just enjoy yourself, ok?" She tapped your shoulder then headed back to thick-lips dude and the next thing you know was you're with those loud guys already.

After some introduction your group and the thick-lips dude, Niel they immediately get along and started chatting. Flirting rather on your perspective.