Beginning to End

You wake up a while later, drowsy and parched from the dry air on the plane.  You go to move your hand to take out your earbuds, but it's weighted down. You look at your hand and find your pinky interlocked with Simon's. He seems to be ignoring you, looking out the window as if it was the most entertaining thing he had seen in years. 

You take out your earbuds with your other hand. Simon notices you trying to pack your bag with one hand and lets go. You give a small smile to yourself.

You exit the plane with your bag in hand. You meet the rest of the team at the gate and you all exit the airport together.

Stand with Simon and John outside of John's car.  All three of pile your bags in the trunk and jump in the car.

John pulls out of the parking lot as Simon turns down the radio from John turning it up so loud. Simon fiddles with the stations until a sweet, classical sounding song pours from the speakers. 

You look at your two, newfound relationships and think to yourself, "How did I get here?"

you push yourself forward to stick your head through the space between the driver's and the passenger's seat. you place your head on John's shoulder as he drives and takes Simon's right hand in your left as the car speeds down the road to your flat. 

when you get to your flat, you head inside, throw on some comfortable clothes, and crawl under your grey comforter.

Soon you hear the heavy thud of John's and Simon's boots by the front door. They walk through your room and jump in the shower of your connected bathroom.

you drift off to sleep as you hear the rush of water from your shower.

some time later as you sleep, they both leave the bathroom and rummage through a drawer they had claimed in your flat. John and Simon pull on clean clothes and join you in your bed, holding you close.

you smile to yourself once more, happy your life had turned out like this.