BUNNIES AND CARROTS

...and lifted you against the wall and made you wrap your legs around his waist. Your hands are on his shoulders while his hands are around your waist, looking like your waist was made for his hands. He looked at ur face which looked ethereal from that view.

( Imagine that this is you, against the wall, looking at Jungkook )

Your beauty blew him up this close. He had a smirk plastered on his face as well as yours.

He looked into your eyes.

Yn: What are you trying to do, Bunny? * smirk *

JK: You're so light...Anyway, I'm just eating my Carrot because this Bunny is hungry.

Yn: Hungry or Horny?

JK: Both, hungry for you which makes me horny.

Yn: What's cooking in that little mind of yours?

JK: A recipe on how to eat you in the most enjoyable, memorable and beautiful way.

Yn: So-

JK: Shhhh...You talk too much.

Jungkook smashed his lips onto yours, tasting the strawberry taste of your lips. He bit your bottom lip in the hope of making you gasp so he could enter his tongue, but you were an expert in kissing and you didn't budge a bit. Instead, you held his neck, pulled him even closer to yourself and deepened the kiss. You pinched his nipples causing HIM to gasp and you entered your tongue in his mouth starting a tongue battle.

( Both of you look like this right now but you are in your bikini, and he is in his swimming shorts...ONLY )

He pushed you even higher against the wall and started sucking your neck, giving you a hickey and lastly biting the place where he gave it to you

He pushed you even higher against the wall and started sucking your neck, giving you a hickey and lastly biting the place where he gave it to you. He moved to your collarbone and then to the middle of your chest where your boobs are exposed just a little bit. He licked that spot. He then kissed your abs and then kissed your side waist. He was about to open the straps of your bikini top when-

Pool in charge: *Singing Seven explicit version* I'll be fucking you right. Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday a week. Mon- YAHHH! O-oh, Q-Queen ...I'm sorry, you may continue- Eh? Aish! They don't even care. *Closed the door and left*

Jungkook untied the straps of your bikini when again-

*Phone rings*

JK: AISH! This mother FUCKER HAD TO RUIN THIS BEAUTIFUL MOMENT! * He put you down *

Since his phone was in his pocket, when he was putting you down, you secretly took his phone, accepted the call, put it on speaker phone then returned it to his pocket.

Jimin: Yah! How dare you curse me, Bunny-looking human!

JK: Shit! N-no Hyung, I'm sorry.

Jimin: Anyway, come to xx cafe at 5 pm.

JK; Okay, Hyung. Bye, Shortie!

Jimin: Y- *Call hanged*

Yn: Hm, so, you're not hungry anymore, Bunny?

JK: YOU- I'LL SEE YOU LATER!

With that, he left and you went to change.

---------------------------

Mr Park: Yn, look what we found.