THE ATTACK

JK: APPPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone came down to the living room once they heard Jungkook scream. When Yn arrived running, she froze on her spot. She saw her father Bleeding and he was in Jungkook's arms. She wasted no time and ran to Jungkook and took her father in her arms. 

Yn: Appa! Wake up! Appa! PLEASE WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US! 

Appa: Y-y-yn. T-they have c-come. G-GO! Fight them! 

Yn: NO! I CAN'T LEAVE YOU LIKE THIS! 

Appa: My b-brave daughter. Go! Fight t-these bastards. I'll be f-fine.

Yn: Jimin Oppa! Take Appa to the Hospital! 

Jimin: Hm. You should go. Be safe. 

Jimin left the mansion and shot a few men who tried to hit Appa.

Yn: Jungkook, go get the guns for you and Tae. 

Yuri: UNNIE! Watch out!

Yuri warned Yn as a bullet was racing towards her but she dodged it and shot back at the person. Yn kept shooting on one side of the mansion and Yuri on the other. Soon Tae and Kook came to help and now 4 of them were empowering 1000 men. 

Yn: Jungkook! 

Yn ran towards Jungkook and stood in front of him as a bullet fled towards him but Yn pulled him down and Jungkook shot the person. Tae was shooting many men and Yuri as well. They were at the back of the mansion and Yn and Kook were at the front. Yn's gun ran out of bullets so she fought physically. A man came towards Yn and tried to shoot her but she grabbed his arm and twisted it towards his back, kicked his crotch and took the gun from him and shot multiple times.

JK: Yn, we have used all the guns and now have to go physically on them.

In: Sure, why not? *smirk* 

A man came behind Jungkook and hit him with a rod but Jungkook didn't even flinch, instead he turned around and threw the man on sharp broken glass which pierced through the man's body.

They fought till 6 am. All Ji-Hyuk's men were dead. Yn fell to the ground and took a long deep breath. The rest also sat on the ground, exhausted. 

Yuri: Let's go to the hospital.

Yn: Yeah, we need to check on Appa. 

The 4 strong humans left the destructed mansion and drove to the hospital. 

Yn: Jimin Oppa! How is Appa? *panting*

Jimin: He's been taken to the ICU. We're not sure yet. 

Tae: Yn-ah, Ji-Hyuk is calling.

JK: Pick up the call and put it on speaker. 

ON THE CALL--------------------------

Ji-Hyuk: So, Miss Park Yn, how was my attack?

Yn: Boring. Why did you send such a small number of men? You should have sent at least 10,000. *smirk*

Ji-Hyuk: Whatever. Even though you won the battle here, still Mr. Park is fighting for his life. Aren't you worried?

Yuri: Why would my Unnie be worried? Appa raised 2 powerful women and 1 powerful man, so how can he not be powerful enough to fight for himself? 

JK: Not only that but now he has 2 more sons that are equal in power, dear uncle.

Ji-Hyuk: You won't be happy for too long. Just wait and watch. 

END OF THE CALL-----------------------

The doctor came out of the operating room. The 5 of them ran to him and bombarded him with questions. 

Jimin: Doctor, is he ok?

Tae: What actually happened?

Yuri: When can he be discharged?

JK: How- 

Doc: CALM DOWN! He is out of danger now but he is in a coma because of the traumatic head injury he got. 

Yn: For how long Doctor?

Doc: Perhaps, a week. But he can't be discharged any sooner. 

Yn plopped down on one of the chairs with a heavy heart. No matter how strong she was, she was still a human, with a delicate heart. Jungkook sat next to her wanting to comfort her. 

JK: Yuri-ah, Will my Carrot- I mean Yn be okay?

Yuri: Don't worry Oppa, A wounded tigress is way more dangerous than in her normal form.

-------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS! HAPPY HOBI DAY!!!!! I still can't believe he is 30 years old now............. But he is still our sunshine. 

OH AND- THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 500+ READS!!!! WE ARE GROWING! If you enjoy this book, you might want to check out my other book, titled; DEVIL'S BADASS. ALSO IF YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK PLEASE SHARE IT WITH OTHER PEOPLE! I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! SARANGHAE! BORAHAE! STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE!