OLD CONVERSATIONS

Yn: What did you find Appa?

Yuri: Unnie, Ji-Hyuk is back from Dominica.

Yn: Oh? It seems like the prey is coming by itself to its predator.

Mr Park: You, have to be careful, my children. I don't want to lose you too.

Yn: Don't worry, Appa. That Son of a bitch won't survive.

Then suddenly, Jungkook enters the room.

JK: Who's a son of a bitch?

Yuri: The bloody mother fucking murderer.

JK: Oh, so He's back?

Yn: Hm...

Tae: Ynie when are we going to train?

Yn: Right now.

They went to the training room and finished the training of Marksmanship.

----------------------------------

AT THE LIVING ROOM.

All of them were having a snack or coffee and working when suddenly Mr Park struck a question.

Mr Park: Jungkook-ah, do you remember me, us?

JK: Of course, Appa, how could I forget you? I didn't say a word when I came because I thought you might have forgotten me but after last night, I knew you still had me in mind. *Looks at Yn*

Mr Park: Come here my son, let me hug you like I always did.

JK: Then let me do what I always did.

  Jungkook jumped on your father and squeezed him with his big bulky body and the strong hug. 

Mr Park: Yah! Bunny, get off me, you're not the same little Kookie, YOU ARE A BIG MUSCLE BUNNY NOW.

JK: Oh, yeah, hehe, sorry Appa.

Just as Jungkook sat down, Yuri jumped on him and hugged him.

Yuri: FINALLY! OPPAAAAAAA! I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUU!

JK: YAH! You heavy Chimpanzee, get off me. *Laughing while hugging her too*

Yuri: I missed you so much, oPpA...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. *Said while sitting on his lap*

While these two were having their reunion, two people were burning with jealousy. That was Yn and Tae. While Yn didn't know why she felt that way, Tae knew clearly that his love was a possessive one.

-------------------------

LATER AT THE DINING ROOM.

They were about to have dinner and Yn was going to her seat when Jungkook pulled her and hugged her tightly,  squeezing her tiny body.

JK: I MISSED YOU CARROT! AND I KNOW YOU ALSO MISSED ME, am I right?

Yn: I-I didn't- FUCK! FUCK YEAH! I MISSED YOU MORE THAT ANYONE ON THIS PLANET, MY DUMBASS BUNNY! *Said while hugging him too and spanking him*

JK: You've changed quite a lot.

Yn: But you're the same.

Yuri: And you two STILL love each other. *Teasing*

JK and Yn: HELL NAH! WE NEVER DID!

Tae: YA'LL GET YOUR ASSES IN THE KITCHEN! COME AND HELP ME!

-------------------------------

They finished their dinner and were sitting in the living room.

Mr Park: I still remember when Koo and Kimchi used to fight over  the last banana milk and Yuri and Jang-Mi over strawberry milk. Jae-Hwa and Yoobin ( Yn and Yuri's Unnie ) saw you all fighting then they went to buy more milk in those flavours. But they fought over books, especially Horror ones. 

JK: I wish my little Pumpkin was still here. Jang-Mi, Oppa misses you too much.

Yuri: I can't fully replace her of course but you can think of me as your Pumpkin. Just as I thought of you as Jae Oppa.

JK: I always do think of you as her, and I'm happy I am able to make you feel that way.

Yuri: It feel like you are Hwa Oppa and Yn Unnie is Yoobin Unnie and Eomma.

Yn: The day Jungkook came home without Jang-Mi and Eomma (Jk's mom),  Appa (JK's dad) made me terrified, even more than when Eomma left. That's because Mi was Yuri's buddy and JK/mom and dad were dad's saviours and only other family. 

JK: You never thought of yourself back then and now too.

Tae: Jungkook had told me everything. I really wanted to know who you guys were and the day I saw both of you at the club made me realize that how old memories can hurt like a bitch because Jungkook started crying when he saw you two.

They were suddenly interrupted by a man shouting while coming to the living room.

???: YAH! WERE IS MY POTATO AND DUMBASS BUT A BADASS BITCH? AND OF COURSE MY MOST HANDSOME BUT NOT MORE THAN ME APPA- Wait? Jungkook? What-

Yuri: JIMINIE PABO! DID YOU FIND YOUR JAMS? *Hugged him which looked more like an attack*

Jimin: Get off me Potato.

Yn: Jimin, YAH WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LOST? AND LET ME SEE YOUR PINKY, HAS IT GOTTEN BIGGER?

Mr Park: Girls, let him come in and breath.

Jungkook: Hey, Shortie, what are you doing here?