THE FIRST STRIKE

One week later, Yn and Jungkook's wounds were healed. Yn called for an emergency meeting.

----------------------

IN THE MEETING ROOM

Yn: All of you might be wondering why I called a sudden meeting. The reason is that Jihyuk's plan failed twice so he might try to make some other shitty plan again. So we need to act with our plan right away. I also called Namjoon to help us later with the chemicals. 

JM: Alright, so how many people are going?

Yn: Jungkook, Tae, you and I will go. Jungkook and Tae will be on the lookout. 

Yuri: What about me? 

Yn: You'll be in the car, warning us about everything as you will control the cameras.

Yuri: Sure. 

Jm: So Yn, we will be extracting the chemicals and reports?

Yn: hm. Now Tae and Jungkook have to dress like Jihyuk's bodyguards. 

-----------------------

Yn: All we all ready? 

Jungkook: 

Tae: 

JK: All set. 

JM: Let's get going. 

The five enter the car. They head to Jihyuk's mansion. Once they arrive, Yuri remains in the car with the laptop.  Yn, Kook, Tae and Min enter the gate but are stopped by the guards. 

Guard: Who are you?

Yn: JiHyuk's Friend. 

Jm: He sent us to get some things from the lab. 

Guard: The lab is extraordinary, how are you two allowed? 

Tae: Don't worry buddy, Master ( JiHyuk ) sent us with them.