CAUGHT UP

The 2 men made their way to their room.

MAN 1 POV.
As I entered my and my friend's room, I saw a girl sitting on the bed and masturbating. She also used a few sex toys like a dildo, vibrator etc.
When she saw us she smirked and licked her lips. I smirked and went forward and grabbed her legs and stuffed my face in her pussy.

Girl: Ahhhh...... Daddy... Mmmhhhhh. *moan*
Man 1: Baby girl, your pussy is so good. Now satisfy Daddy. *needy*

The girl nodded and pushed me onto the bed and pulled my pants down and kissed the tip of my dick and licked it. While she sucked my dick, my friend licked her hole and pussy. I cummed in her mouth and she swallowed it like a good girl. I grabbed her and pushed my dick inside her and she screamed. Later she turned positions and she was now on the bed.

JUNGKOOK POV.
When I saw the girl flip positions I signalled Taehyung and we both slowly made our way to the bed. As soon as we reached we stabbed both the men in their chest. The girl got off and we thanked her for helping us and she left. We then cut them, stabbed them, and wrote on their body with the daggers then we cut their dicks off.

Kook: Job well-done Hyung.
Tae: Yes, baby and no one can lay their eyes on our girls.
Kook: Hyung, why did we do this? I mean why did we get angry when they said disgusting things about those mafia twins?
Tae: Idk Kook. Anyways let's go now. We have more work to do.
Kook: Yup, let's gotta get it. *Iconic line of kookie*

We left through the window and went towards our car. When I opened the door of the car........

YN: Aha! So have you finished murdering them?