FIRE MEETS FIRE

Mr Park: Yes, Kimchi. 

All of them entered a Rolls Royce Phantom Strech Limousine. Mr Park entered first, followed by Jimin, Tae, Yn, Yuri, and Jungkook.

They arrived at a magnificent palace. 

All of them entered the palace. All eyes were on the 6 humans who walked towards the table that was assigned to them. They stole the spotlight. They could hear them praising Yn, Yuri, Tae, Jimin and Jungkook's beauty as they walked past other guests. Some of the men were drooling over Yn but feared approaching her since they all knew what the Mafia Queen could do. 

They sat at their table and were then served their food. 

Jimin: Want to grab a drink, Yn? 

Yn: Sure, let's go.

Jimin and Yn head to the bar and order some drinks. They grabbed some drinks and headed back to their table. 

Ji-Hyuk: Oh, look who's here, Mr Park, It's a pleasure to meet you and OH! Yn, sorry, Mafia Queen Yn, It's even more pleasing to meet you.

Yn: Well, I'm not pleased to meet you. *rolled eyes*

Ji-Hyuk: Jungkook? What are you doing here my boy?

Jungkook: First of all, I'm not your boy Mr Jeon and secondly, I'm here with my family which you have seemed to invite.

Ji-Hyuk: Oh, seems like you know everything. That just makes my job easier to kill-

Ji-Hyuk was interrupted with a hard punch on his face causing him to stumble back.

Yn: DARE SAY A WORD AND I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE!

Yn punched him again, kicked his balls with her heels and bent over to his level since he was lying on the ground. 

Yn: Jeon Ji-Hyuk, this is the beginning of the game and I would love to see what you have in store for me.

All eyes were on the 2 most powerful people in the palace at the moment. Jimin pulled Yn away from Ji-Hyuk and calmed her down. Ji-Hyuk stood up and walked away as if nothing had happened. 

Mr Park: Kimchi, I told you we would stay calm, hm? What was that? Control yourself, my Baby.

Yn: Sorry, Appa, but he was asking for that.

Yuri: Let's have some fun now, shall we?

Tae: Yes, let's go. Appa, would you like to tag along?

Mr Park: It's ok son, enjoy yourself and I'll be right here.

Yn, Jimin, Tae, Yuri and Jungkook go to the bar and have some beer.

Jimin: Yn, would you like to dance with me?

Yn: Sure, let's go.

Both of them head to the dance floor. They were dancing and Jimin's hand were placed on Yn's waist while her hands were on his shoulders. In a corner, someone was burning and it looked like gasoline was added to him when Jimin pulled Yn closer. It was Jungkook. He poked his inner cheek and questioned himself if they were cousins.

Jungkook:

He had enough and walked angrily towards the dance floor, grabbed Yn's wrist and dragged her to the restrooms

He entered a stall and locked the door behind him.

Yn: What the fuck, Jungkook?

JK: You don't need to dance with other men, you have me. GOT IT?

Yn: Hmm, looks like someone is jealous.

JK: ARRRRRGHHH!

He slammed her on the wall and kissed her roughly while squeezing her waist and pulling her closer until there was no gap between their bodies. Yn kissed back with the same speed and intensity. Jungkook was about to kiss her neck but-

Yn: Happy? Let's get going, everyone's waiting.

They walked out and went back to their table. 

Jimin: Man! What happened to you, Kook?

JK: Nothing.

Yuri: someone seems angry and jealous.

JK: YAH! STOP IT!

Tae: Okay, okay. Calm down, bro.

Yuri: Let me use the restroom. Back in a moment.

Yuri entered the restroom and did her business. After washing her hands, she was touching up her make-up when-

Ji-Hyuk's assistant: Omg, where did you get the Dior Rouge Premier Lipstick? 

Yuri: Hanni?

Hanni: Yes, you got it right. Now lemme do my work.

Before Yuri could say another word, Hanni injected something into her and she fell to the ground.

Tae: Yuri sure is taking a while. Is she okay?

Yn: Let me go check on her.

Yn entered the restroom and found Yuri lying on the ground. Yn immediately picked her up and rushed to their car. The rest who saw that ran behind her. 

Tae: YURI! What happened to my baby?

Yn: It seems like someone injected something into her. See that mark on her neck? 

Mr Park: Yes, It's all Ji-Hyuk's doing. 

They rushed to Yn's hospital and Yuri was taken by the doctors immediately. As they were waiting impatiently, Jungkook, who was sitting beside Yn, saw a tear leave her eye and roll down her cheek. He hugged her and wiped the tears off her face.

JK: Don't worry, Carrot. Yuri will be fine. Calm down.

Everyone saw that and became shocked since Yn doesn't like anyone near her when she cries and pushes the person away immediately. But here, she didn't even move a muscle and let Jungkook do whatever he wanted to.

The doctor came out of the room and he was filled with questions.

Jimin: Doc, is she ok?

Tae: Is she fine? Is she awake?

Doc: Calm down. Mr Park, she is doing fine. An extremely rare poison was injected into her but the cure for the poison was your wife's blood and Yuri and Yn have it running in their veins. So, therefore, she was not affected by it but she will feel a little weak for about 5 days.

Yn: Jeon Ji-Hyuk, you shouldn't have added Gasoline to a Burning Fire