☆~||Chapter 5||~☆

Me: Here's chapter 5~ Enjoy~

☆~~☆

I found the little girl's parents, and I quickly went back to where Ban was the last time to find blood where he was. I started running around, looking for my friends until I saw Meliodas and Ban on the ground.

"Meliodas! Ban!"

I rush over dropping to my knees placing my hand on Meliodas's chest shaking him, tears welling up in my eyes. Why do I feel this fear of losing him? He's a pervert.

"Disposing of the Seven Deadly Sins is no more than a side objective for us. Moreover, the enemy who wants the most caution is still at large."

I snap my head to my right to see two ladies walking over with swords. I gasp when I hear King from above.

"Hey, Captain! Looks like everybody's been evacuated!" He noticed me with Meliodas and Ban, and his eyes widened. "Captain? Ban? Sara?"

"King no! Run!" I shouted to warn him when those balls of fire appeared around King exploding.

"H-huh? Damn it!"

I covered my mouth but the fear and worry went away to wanting to smack him upside the head! He has those mini-like knives surrounding him protecting him from the explosions. Then the lady with short hair jumped up and attacked King sending him to the ground and causing the dirt to fly around, I coughed and leaned down to cover Meliodas from the dirt...I guess? I don't know why, I don't like him like that, and what's more, I feel the same with Elizabeth.

"You sure did a number on them, King!"

I sat up blinking turning to see Hawk with Elizabeth on his back.

"Elizabeth? Hawk?"

"They're not dead yet, though. And I've got a couple of questions for these ladies, so look after those three, okay?"

"'Three'?" I spoke confused, furrowed my brows.

King looks at me and then turns to the two ladies.

"Of course, I'll add you. You're important to the Sins, you are our friend so you should be safe too. Now watch over them, Sir Hawk, and Elizabeth."

"Yes! Leave them to me!" Hawk steamed out from his nose in determination.

He grabs a mouth full of Meliodas and Ban's shirt, then piggy trotting away. I went running after him for a good five minutes when I stopped, turned to a direction ignoring in following Hawk what I should have been doing. Sensing an emotion where King was with those two ladies who are Holy Knights, I guess. I went back to running back, but something told me I should help King he's my friend. There's gotta be something I can do.

I finally see King and some...Holy Knight guy, but I see King's in his human form injured badly. I found a lone rock for me to hide behind as I focused on that Holy Knight's emotions, thinking of all the emotions of nauseousness, and dizziness. I heard the Holy Knight grunt, so I moved onto my knees peeking out from above the rock to see the Holy Knight holding his head being dizzy and looking blue in the face.

"Wh-what is this...ugh."

"What...? What's wrong...with you?" King asks him confused, but then I guess something clicked and he starts looking around frantically. "No...damn it, I told her to leave." I heard him murmur but not low enough for the Holy Knight to hear.

"The way...you're acting, tells me ugh... Someone is here...c-causing me to feel such way..."

"Tch...n-no, it's just us!"