☆~||Chapter 16||~☆

Me: Here's chapter 16~ Enjoy~

☆~~☆

After mom, Zaratras, and Hawk come back from entering dad's memories of the past. We had to return to the Kingdom of Liones, it seemed to be in danger of the Commandments attack. We all stood outside on Hawk's Mom while she ran towards Liones Kingdom.

"Come on, Mom. Faster! Full speed ahead!"

"Father, sisters, please be safe, all of you." I place my hand on her arm smiling at her as she looks down at me.

"Don't worry, Elizabeth. We'll get there in time." I reassured her. Even if I was hiding my worry.

"The rumors were true. There's a never-ending stream of evacuees coming from the Royal Capital of Liones. An evil magical power's concentrated there in an unheard-of amount. And to be honest, I'm against the idea of taking you and Lady Sara into the heart of all this danger."

"Thanks for your kindness, Sir Zaratras. But I can handle myself, just fine." I reassured the older man.

"I'm still going, no matter what you or anyone else say." I smiled at how stubborn my mom is, maybe that's where I get my stubbornness from.

"Please, Princess, Lady Sara..."

She looks forward with a determined look "I made a promise. That no matter what might happen to him, I would go on fighting to protect the people of this kingdom without fail."

I look at my mom's face to notice her covered eye by her bangs, moved from the wind showing off her Goddess symbol in her right eye. I wonder when I'll get my Goddess symbol in my eyes like mom? Like dad told me, I was born with the Goddess's eyes and powers. But since I was sealed away from my home to another world, and coming back I've been showing signs of my demon powers like dad...I furrow my brows.

'Do I have both of my parent's powers?'

I snap out of my thoughts to hear Zaratras sigh "Fine, but don't let your guard down around the Ten Commandments. They're monsters above all others. For one thing, there's no way you can defeat them if you attack them head-on."

I nodded, listening to him. He was the grand master for a reason.

"Whatever, I could lay them all out flat with a single smack to the head." I glare at Hawk, is he being a cocky pig or something? "Don't you worry about a thing, Elizabeth, Sara. I've got the strength of a hundred pigs!"

"...Uhhh, no thanks. I believe I'll protect m-- Elizabeth."

Elizabeth laughs lightly, smiling. Thank the Goddesses none of them realized my tiny change to mom's name. It's so weird calling my parents by name, I'm just glad I can call Meliodas my dad in front of the others.

Zaratras chuckles "Well, that's quite reassuring."

I gasp, feeling the evil aura on our right side.

"They spotted us!" I shouted out warning Zaratras.

I stood in front of my mom protectively, while Zaratras was in front of both of us.

"Don't tell me they already noticed us? Lady Sara, protect Princess Elizabeth!"

I nodded "Of course! Elizabeth please stay behind me."

It went to punch Zaratras, but he brought up his big shield making its fist bounce back. Zaratras jumps up and stabs the red demon in between the eyes. 

"Purge!" He lands between us and Hawk, facing the excited Hawk.

"Not bad, Zara!"

"It's not over yet, Lord Piglet. Take a look up ahead."