Chapter 2: Losing My Mind

Continuing From Last Part...

Cory Pov

I put my arms down and I just look at her shocked at how stunning she is while she walks closer too me.

"Are you Dr. Monteith?" She asks.

"Yeah," I said as I half smiled.

"Well you need to talk to Alexia's parents because I have No idea how to do this an-" She said quickly but I cut her off.

"Its fine, I will go and talk to them," I said as I smiled.

"Okay, Thanks," She said as she smiled brightly and starts to walk away.

"Hold up," I said as I called at her.

"Yeah?" She asks confused as she stops and you can hear a squeak from her black converse stopping of how fast she was walking.

"Arent you part of her case?" I ask as I smile.

"Yeah," She said.

"Than why don't you come with me," I said as I smiled brightly.

Naya Pov

I was just walking and I see Lea and Dr. Monteith walking together as I sign some papers.

"Ha-ha... I am surprised he isn't yelling at her," Some guy beside me said.

"Why would he?" I asked.

"He is not the guy most people like to talk to, I mean he yells at everyone," He said terrified.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah," He said back.

Lea Pov

I am walking through the door way in Alexia's room as Mr. Monteith is walking beside me staring at me with a smile.

"Hello are you the Alexia's doctor?" Alexia's father asked quickly.

"Yes I am," he said as he smiled.

He has got a cute smile.. WAIT LEA CUT IT OUT.

"Is she going to be okay? Does she need surgery?" He asked quickly.

"She is going to need surgery but it is nothing serious to the point where she is at a huge risk of death, " He said.

"Are you the one that is going to perform it?" He asked.

"Yes, as well as my colleague Dr. Michele as well," he said as he looked at me.

"Uhh.. I.." I said as I smile.

Cory Pov

"If you have anymore questions you are welcome to ask me," I said as I smiled at them and walked away with Dr.Michele.

"What is your name?"I asked her as we walked to the desk and gave my clipboard to the nurse.

"Lea Michele, Yours?" she asked.

"Cory Monteith," I said as I smiled.

"Nice to meet you," She said as she smiled and stuck out her hand.

"Nice to meet you," I said as I smiled and shook her hand.

I smile and she smiles back.

"So do you need me to do anything else?" She asked as she cut the silence.

"No," I said as I smiled and dozed off as I stated at her.

"Well I have other things to do so if you need anything page me," She said as she smiled.