Chapter 10: What I Am

Continuing From Last Part...

Lea POV

"Wait, say again?" I asked jokingly.

"I said if you would like to go on a date with me?" He asked again as he blushed.

"If I said yes would you get me out of this bed?" I asked as I laughed.

"Yeah, if it meant you going out with me than Yeah," He said as he chuckled.

"I am joking, Yes I will go on a date with you," I said as I smiled.

"Perfect," He said as he smiled.

"BUT... First you have to get better again," He said as he laughed.

"Yeah because I look like crap right now," I said as I laughed.

"No you do not," He said as he smiled.

"Yeah I do," I said as I emphasized Yeah.

"Well not in my eyes," He said as he reached in for a kiss.

"Whatever you say Mr. Mcdreamy ," I said as I laughed.

"You know that sounds super sexy when it comes from you," He said as he smirked.

I chuckle and I grab my phone to check what time it is.

"Omg I totally forgot I have to check up on Aaliyah," I said as I put my hand on my forehead.

"I have to go check on a patient that I have right now so I will check up on you later," He said as he gave me a quick peck on my lips and got out.

Cory POV

I actually don't have to go see a patient I am just going to see Aaliyah.

-

I get to the daycare and WOW are there kids in here. I have never came here in my life, I go inside and I see Aliyah as cute and adorable as I remember her from the last time I saw her.

"Hey there Aaliyah," I said as I waved and smiled.

"Hi Dr.Monteif," She said as a smile splashed on her face.

"You can call me Dr.Monster if it makes it easier," I said as I chuckled.

"Awesome, Okay Dr.Monster why are you here?" She asked confused.

"I came to play with you," I said as I sat on the floor with her criss cross.

"Lemme guess... my mommy is still sick?" She asked as she put her head down.

"Yeah but she will be okay." I said as I smiled.

"She promised me she wouldn't die so do you want to play cooking?" She asked as she smiled brightly and held a fake piece of bread in her hand.

"Sounds good," I said as I sat on a tiny chair.

Naya POV

"DR. RIVERA," Dr.Riley came up angrily up to me.

"Yes?" I asked as annoyed as I closed my patients folder.

"I want you to listen closely and understand that you are not allowed to do anything without my permission so if you go to trauma next time without my consent than I will have to report you to the chief of surgery.

"No Dr. Riley you listen closely, I am not someone you want to be playing around with, Yeah I may be your student but that does not give you the right to make me play the role of a nurse, Because last time I checked I went to school to become an Amazing surgeon so if you will excuse me I am going to go check on the patient that I saved right now," I said as I grabbed my folder from the desk and walked away confidently.