Chapter 14: The Chase

Continuing From Last Part...

A Week Later...

Lea POV

After the prom I don't really know what happened With me and Cory's relationship status. Sometimes we booty call each other but we just don't know what we are. Right now though I am in the bathroom with my roommates doing our typical morning routine.

"Can you pass me the shaver?" Naya asked as she covered her naked body with the shower curtain.

Since we share the bathroom we all just decided to do our thing without being wierded out.

"Mark can you pass me the shaver that's on the sink," I say as I stretch my arm out.

"Yeah hold on," He says as he shaves the last part on his face.

"Here," He says as he hands me it and I hand it to Naya.

"Thanks," She says as she closes the shower curtain.

"YOU GUYS HAVE 25 MINUTES UNTIL WE GOTTA GO!" Dianna screams from downstairs.

Shoot. I haven't woken up Aaliyah. I quickly wipe my ass and I walk to Aaliyah's room.

"Hey baby it's time to wake up," I say as I turn on her bedroom light.

"Mommy I don't want to go to school," She says as sits up from her bed with her eyes closed.

"Why not? I thought you liked school?" I say as I look through her drawers picking out a shirt for her to wear.

"I did until my best friend moved to another school," She says as she pouts.

"Baby I think you can make lots of new friends," I say as I grab her shoes from the corner of the room.

"MOMMY I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!"She shouts as she plops herself on her bed.

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?" I ask her as I sit on her bed trying to calm her down.

"I want to be a doctor like you," She says as she smiles.

"Well if you want to be a doctor than you have to go to school," I say as I smile and raise my eyebrow.

"Mommy does an Ice cream man go to school?" She asks as she smiles.

"No baby you don't need to go to school to be an Ice cream man," I say as I comb her hair with my fingers.

"Good because that's what I want to be now," She says as she smiles, lay back down, and closes her eyes.

"Okay, I think someone doesn't want a birthday present for her upcoming birthday," I say sarcastically as I pretend to walk out.

"Okay mommy I do want to go to school," She says as she shoots up from her covers.

"Good," I say as I smile.

I put her in her outfit for today and she looks adorable as always.

"I have to do your hair now," I say as I grab her hairbrush from her shelf.

"Is it going to hurt?" She asks as she faces me.

"I will try to do it as softly as possible," I say as I smile at her reassuring her I won't hurt her.

I do her hair in a pony tail and I put her shoes on her.

"You hungry babe?" I ask as I smile at her.

"Yeah," She says as she rubs her hand over her stomach.

"Froot loops?" I ask as I hold her hand and walk down the stairs with her.