Chapter 4: Just A Girl In The Bar

Continuing From Last Part...

"I don't have a story, I am just a girl in the bar." ~ Meredith Grey .

Cory POV

I stand there and she takes out her soft lotion like hand and I carefully hold on to her as we walk up the stairs together. I open the door and we walk as quickly as we could to a private room. I help her sit on the plastic covered chair/bed.

"Does it hurt?" I asked as I put on a pair of light blue gloves.

"I doesn't hurt at all," She says as she looks at her hands which have dry blood stains as well as on her light blue scrubs.

"Well let me take a look at it," I said as I smiled and checked the wound out.

She takes a look at her black converse as I look at her wound.

"It looks like I need to stitch it up," I said as I looked into her brown glistening eyes.

"So...what got you to be a surgeon?" she asked as she broke the silence.

"Always had a thing for it," I said as I smiled.

"You?" I asked as kept stitching up her wound.

"Mom," She said as she bit her lip.

"Yeah I heard that you were the infamous daughter of the Idina Mendzel," I said as I closed up the stitch.

"Yeah, kinda sucks though," She said as she scrunched her nose from the pain of the stitching.

"Why does it suck?" I asked as I laughed a little.

"Until you live it, you wouldn't understand," She said as she laughed along.

"Well than I am guessing you hate it, maybe?" I asked as I smiled.

"You guessed right," She said as she smiled back.

I smile and I put a band aid on the scar.

"There you go," I said as I pasted on the band-aid.

"Thanks," She said as she smiled.

"No problem," I said as I smiled back.

She got up from the chair and before she left she smiled and got out.

Yeah I am falling in love with this girl.

Lea POV

As I am getting out of the room I feel like I am like in a bubble of love and I need to snap out of it and I do by a very familiar voice.

"LEA? WHERE WERE YOU?" Naya asked as she quickly walked up to me.

Before I got to say something she noticed the band aid.

"OMFG LEA WHAT HAPPENED?" She asked surprised as she touched my band- aid.

"I am fine," I said as I laughed at her reaction.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Just had a small fall," I said as I laughed.

"Really? Seems like it was a big one too me," She said as widened her eyes.

"I am fine, what is up?" I asked as I smiled.

"Can I ask who stitched this up?" She asked.

"Uhh...What do you want again?" I asked.

"Okay just ignore my question? Okay whatever anyways I was going to tell you we all decided to bail on the bar since we are all going to pack our shit up so we can go and move in with you by tomorrow," She said as she smiled.